whats the funniest thing you've ever heard yelled at a rider

Hopper

Likes Dirt
At the Insideline State DH round at Mount Gambier this year we had a commentator sitting on the couch with a view of 805 of the track. He came up with some beautiful calls, somethat stay in my memory are.
"To the man on the ATX, 1997 called, they want their bike back"
"Someone call the fashion police, he's wearing his sister's pants"

tallongdownhill

Likes Dirt
The funniest thing i have heard,was with my mate comin back from a ride.We had no car so we got dropped off at the top and rode down the track into town on road to get some food and get home(in all gear full face armour).We stopped at these lights and a little kid says to his mum "look mum they think they have motor bikes they look silly" we laughed rode away and took our gear off so we diidn't look like twits again:D

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The funniest thing i have heard,was with my mate comin back from a ride.We had no car so we got dropped off at the top and rode down the track into town on road to get some food and get home(in all gear full face armour).We stopped at these lights and a little kid says to his mum "look mum they think they have motor bikes they look silly" we laughed rode away and took our gear off so we diidn't look like twits again:D

this sums it up.

Attachments

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this sums it up.
Lmao that picture is so disturbingly funny!

I LOVE THIS THREAD! I've been through all 15 pages and been in fits of laugher the whole time. The ones on top of this page are especially good!

Now for my contribution:

This was not actually in a race, just riding at Homebush. Me and my mate were bunny hopping over coke cans (as you do when your bored and 4x was closed) and in bunny hop take off process my friend yelled at my "DO A BARREL ROLL" I stuffed up the launch and spun the bars. I landed luckily so no drama's, however now it has become the most popularly used saying between my friends and I when Mountain Biking.

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Star fox N64, aight? :cool:
I have no idea where that came from? But I absolutely loved that game, must have finished it like 50 times, I never seemed to use the barrel rolling function when playing it though, only for multi player when trying to show off :p

ADAM!

Likes Bikes
I rode past this old man(looked like 80) in the city once.. He asked me if he could have a ride of my bike.. I declined, and he started yelling at me for no reason. (I couldn't understand his old man talk) so I just continued riding. :D

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pissing myself laughing at most of these

my contribution is at the thredbo interschools schools this year around on one of the blind corners there where two chicks flashing there titties just before you go into the corner so i seen there tits and crashed into a tree :D

paggnr

Likes Dirt
"Eatogh - his just there your catching him!" as said by his team manager during the 2006 World 24 when he was actually 1 and 1/2 laps down. Pedal man!

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt

my contribution is at the thredbo interschools schools this year around on one of the blind corners there where two chicks flashing there titties just before you go into the corner so i seen there tits and crashed into a tree :D
ha ha..well that's an awesome reason to crash;)

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Hmm, I should go to interschools more often. lol titties.

sim_doggy

Likes Dirt
The best I heard was at Long Gully last year when someone in the crowd screamed put out "Put a fucking dress on ya girl", probably be up there with the best.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Not really 'yelled', but it was funny at the time.

At about 130am the other night, riding in Newtown, my mate Elliot and I stopped at a petrol station to get a drink and a donut. I walk in, buy stuff, and come back out again to Elliot talking to some random bloke.

Turns out he's 50 years old (looked about 70), name's Jespedo (or similar), Portugese, pissed off his nut, and starts telling me how he hates homosexuals, because, by being that way, they're disrespecting his 5 year old (wtf?). Anyway, he was desperate to talk to us about riding, but we were kinda itching to go. Eventually Elliot was like, "Hey mate, watch this", and went and 180'd in the carpark. Instantly this guys desperation turned from wanting to ride, to having to reward us both with a meat pie. He was so bloody amazed, and even more bloody insistant! He even took me inside to the ATM, so he could take out $200 to buy a packet of durry's, and as many meat pie's as we wanted. It was crazy. Haha.

We kindly declined and eventually rode away.

McPete

Likes Dirt
Well, what I though would be my great-grand contribution to this thread has been said already.

My mates and I have a tendancy to yell such things as:
"Do a barrel roll!"
"Do a backflip!"
"Do a burnout!"(someone actually did this...)
"X-up!"
"BRAAAAAAP!"
"Drop off your car!"
All of these are usually followed by "You won't, you've changed."

While riding past someone on the road:
"Hell, this is awkward."
"Lata boyz!"
"VTEC has just kicked in, yo!"

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not really 'yelled', but it was funny at the time.

At about 130am the other night, riding in Newtown, my mate Elliot and I stopped at a petrol station to get a drink and a donut. I walk in, buy stuff, and come back out again to Elliot talking to some random bloke.

Turns out he's 50 years old (looked about 70), name's Jespedo (or similar), Portugese, pissed off his nut, and starts telling me how he hates homosexuals, because, by being that way, they're disrespecting his 5 year old (wtf?). Anyway, he was desperate to talk to us about riding, but we were kinda itching to go. Eventually Elliot was like, "Hey mate, watch this", and went and 180'd in the carpark. Instantly this guys desperation turned from wanting to ride, to having to reward us both with a meat pie. He was so bloody amazed, and even more bloody insistant! He even took me inside to the ATM, so he could take out $200 to buy a packet of durry's, and as many meat pie's as we wanted. It was crazy. Haha.

We kindly declined and eventually rode away.
You got me in stitches! I can't believe you didn't take up his offer on meat pies! Imagine riding away with like 50 meat pies in your pockets! *drools*

tnankie

Likes Dirt
it was a bit brutaly unfair, but kind of funny too.

guy comes into a small log drop (30cm) in an XC race with his helmet hanging off his head someone said something about it. He then procedes to balls up the drop and crash into a tree.
the call goes out "Mate your helmets not on properly and they way you ride, you need it!"

Conster

Squid
(yeah I do some road too)

Was racing in a crit at the University games back in 1993 in Brisbane and there was a team of South African riders.

Lethal Weapon 2 was still fresh in most people's minds (you know, the one with the South Africans baddies)...

Mid-bunch one of the South Africans yells out in a thick accent, "Hey you watch your line".

Some Aussie guy yells back in a fake SA accent, "I don't have to...I've got diplomatic immunity" - the whole bunch pissed themselves.

Oh yeah and Robbie McEwan won the crit....and the road race...and the time trial....

Stack Shack

Likes Dirt
This is more of an inside joke but anway here goes.

Me my brother and two other friends were going down the new DH track at stromlo. We walked up to the top of the Tripple treat and dicided to go from there. We all start going down in a line. The first person takes the C line around the rock hip thingo. My other friend who is a bit of a show off yells out "im hitting the b Line". He did not know what was on the other side of the take off but decides to hit it anway. He has not got the speed required to make it and flips over the handle bars an into the rocks. He complains a bit and says he cant ride so he just rolls down the rest of the track. we all found it really funny.

Now whenn ever we go riding with him we yell out "hit the B line" whenever he is going to try something.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha ha, the other day me and a few mates were coming down this hill across town and halfway down we came across a really fat guy on a road bike, and just as we passed him we heard a huge crack and thud; we turned around and the fat guy was on his ass on the ground and his back wheel was taco-ed as f$%k. There was about 4 of us there and i couldn't help but yell out at the top of my lungs " HA FATTY TACO-ED HIS WHEEL!!! AND NOW HE'S EATING IT!!! It was funny as hell, and we all pretty much wet our pants from it. I kinda feel sorry for the dude, but not really; he was my mate's asshole of a next door neighbour, so whatever.

Oh, and at the first round of the DH in Eildon the other weekend, some dude was flooring down the track on his DH bike and screaming out motorbike sounds as he did it, they were the most retarded motor sounds yet it was so damn funny!!!