whats the funniest thing you've ever heard yelled at a rider

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
down at manly one night with a local rider he was wearing a full face, some jerk of a waiter yells out get a motor on it...

CHEWY

Eats Squid
matty_2004 said:
What about when someone crashes and EVERYONE goes..."owwww....." or "ahhhhhhh".
What do you do then? laugh? point and laugh?
I cant help owwwing and ahhing when someone eats shit..

Blacky88

Likes Bikes
someone was taking a piss in the bush at a recent 4x race and another guy yelled out "it looks just like a real dick just smaller" although it has nothing to do with riding i found it funny

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
profaine said:
ive had an air horn blasted at me by spectators in the middle of a rock garden i was thinking wat a tool but it would be pretty funny

there was one guy doing at one of the local races, the only thing was he was hiding behind a tree, that was next to a reasonably long double

one of the funniest things i did see at one of the national rounds was this 15 yr old arguing with his parents, who were forcing him to wear his dainese suit and he was throwing this sissy fit that he didnt need it for practice runs

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this isnt about racing but still riding...
i was at my locals (may they rest in peace :( )rding with julz and andrew. andrew went to do the rythm but just as he went to do the second jump julz yeld out "POOOOSSSSSUUUUMMMMM" and andrew just bailed his bike into the back of the jump and fell over. is was soo funny.

chrus

Likes Dirt
Yeah I think it was my second try on our local jumps and and1 lay down in between take off and landing (without me knowing) and yelled out "VAGINA" as I flew over. Put me off so bad. But bloody funny tho..

G

ok i guess it funny now but it was becoming pretty annoying at the fellcrag nats the other day when some dude standing at the ditch gap kept saying to every rider as they went past "hit it up, yeah yeah" the main reason why its soo funny is because i felt sorry for him not having n e thing better to say all day long.

fastrider gus

super huck
jasco said:
When out riding trials, you get a lot of "Where's your seat??

The best response I've heard for this is "I lent it to your Mum and this is how I got it back!"
:lol: greatest call ever....

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
chrus said:
Yeah I think it was my second try on our local jumps and and1 lay down in between take off and landing (without me knowing) and yelled out "VAGINA" as I flew over. Put me off so bad. But bloody funny tho..
It's true.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
The thing thats shits me no end is when i have just bailed or dont some small pissy stack and people say "are you ok" "do you need a lift to the hospital" " you sure you havnt broken any bones" i know there tying to do the good thing but i mean :p... or when i did some stairs at martin place just after i did the drop the front tire blew out, i went flying and landed on my head, and this fucktard just walk right past dosnt say a word, and puts his foot right in front of my face as his normal walking path kinda.... Arogent overpaid businessmen.

f... u

jjperko said:
at mt beauty nats DH when the sport riders were coming through a group of guys at the last fire road crossing told everybody to be quiet. Then when they were halfway through the technical part they'd yell really loud.
watever d.h

willz013

Likes Bikes
Best i've heard is probably at the last Sunshine Series round, when a kid got off his bike to walk down a corner, someone yelled, THE BIKE GOES IN THE MIDDLE YA PANSY! Oh and when a guy ate shit he landed near a bunch of guys with an esky, they yelled, o fuck mate, watch the esky, u dickhead!

Funny stuff

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
Middle of race run last Brookfield Round...

Riders were coming around that corner and crashing and the crowd was yelling out

'PUSH BACK UP AND HIT IT AGAIN!!!'

Also, you have to love when someone crashes and the crowd starts chanting the time '1...2...3...4....5...6...'

Bloody funny but must be so off putting to the guy who just ate shit!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
leitch said:
sweet dig mate... can i borrow your excavator?
haha yep, was thinking the same thing. that was a biiiggg dig.

what about when you ride on the footpath and people tell you to get off, then when you ride on the road people still tell you to get off. where are we meant to go? fark i hate it..

CGR

Likes Dirt
Wasn't at a race but it was after a downhill run. I was riding down the road towards the train (Belair train runs) and i crossed the road, indicated and everything, and this fella in a ute goes nuts at me. Clearly he thought i had cut him off or something, but i was shiting myself couse he was practicaly making out with his window he was soo close to it. All i could make out of what he was shouting was "YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" and the rest of it was drowned out in the noise of the traffic. he also made several rude gestures when he saw me laughing...