Whats the longest you have waited for a warranty job??

Az

Likes Dirt
Ive just fiqured out that including the current wait on my forks. That I have not had my bikes for a total of one year since getting into MTB.

Now thats sucks!!!

At least it is winter now and I can ski, but I still think Im going to go mad if I dont get a ride in soon.

OMG....... I even got out on a roadie the other day!!! :oops:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nearly died, I think I have caught fat bastard syndrome!!!!!

Plus Im spending way to much time farkin around on here when I should be studying for exams!!! :roll:

SquarkyD

Likes Dirt
3 months for a watch that was returned without being touched :evil:

and about 3-4 weeks for a mongoose frame i snapped

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
about 9 days for my frame from specilized. sorry it's not that long huh.
i know i guy that has bin waiting for phsyos when the stanchions creeped and hes bin waiting for about 4or 5 months or something.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3 months on a shock rebuilt
by Stratos dealer in australia

it was done within a 2week period of being sent
but then they didnt know what to do with it
so they put it on the shelf until my nagging got enough
for them to go oh maybe we should send it back

great shock but shit quality serivce in aus means no more stratos for me

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
well first i had to wait 1 year until marzocchi would finally say that my forks were under warrenty, then i had to wait another 4 months before they sent me new fork legs.

twas a bitch

wombat

Lives in a hole
Bout 2 months on my sunnies. Wait, maybe that's my fault, i probably should get around to sending them back some time....

G

since........december last yr.. so about 6 months on a shock

wombat

Lives in a hole
What I find interesting is that this many people have actually managed to successfully claim warranty, these companies are pretty good to us.

G

yeah i claimed warrenty off giant.......everyone kneel down to me

looseunit

Likes Dirt
Waited three months for a mongoose frame to get warrenty and then i get the frame back and find out that the frame was about 5mm out of aligment. I also discoved that the swingarm that was not sent away was cracked. Another 3 month wait, waited only a month a managed to do a deal with the shop and get a Big Hit frame.

yeah i claimed warrenty off giant.......everyone kneel down to me
I had a friend that claim warrenty on his ATX 1 and got sent one of grant allan old cracked frames that was out of alignment. He then well waited over 8 months for a replacement frame.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive waited for about 3 months for my z1s when they were 'warrantied' by marz australia. The first time i sent them in they sent em back about a month later and said they were fixed...they wernt so i sent them back and they returned em again, insisting that they were ment to creak. And to top it off, they losed the crown race so i had to get a new one of those too...needles to say, ive never purchased a pair of marz forks again, and if the ones that are on my bike now fuck up, theyre going in the bin.

Az

Likes Dirt
mtbdh_girl said:
shit- you still waiting??? Iremember you telling me ages ago it wasn't gonna be too long...

that sux
Yeah Im still waiting, it will be the third or fourth time this has happened to me. I was told only one or two weeks. Should have known better then that!! The annoying thing was I could have kept riding on them and just been gentle on my front brake.

Broke them at Granton so missed rob roy and buller and three trips to Mt Beauty without the bike :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: