Whats your fav mtb film?

Sic

Likes Dirt
Sprung 5 if only for the insane Euro street action from the 24 bike guys, those stair gaps are mind blowing.

Ryan

Radministrator
Sprung 5, Drift, Chainsmoke 1 (best DJ sequence ever!!) are my top 3.
Being from Cairns, Mudcows 1, Burning Calves and Mudcow 2 definitely rate a mention for mental antics and sick soundtracks, Ronning + Cable cam + Grinspoon = one of the best DH scenes ever on video.
As far as new vids go, Jib is pretty damn coo, watch for a review soon.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
vids

Sprung 5 and the disorder 1, 2 and 3 are mad but i do agree watching timo pritzl doing a backflip 20 times in a row gets really annoying.
hope the disorder crew got some footage of him in hazelbrook.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yea, i suppose the deathtrack idea and the hamster wheel are kinda crappy, I did like Dave watsons section heps :p

cE

Likes Dirt
Sprung 5...love the euro urban thrashers...like the kid (is it a guy or a girl?!?!) says......."ITS VERY GOOD MAN...NOBODY CAN JUMP LIKE THIS DAWG!"

wombat

Lives in a hole
Dopey said:
on another note, i just downloaded (from kazaa) and watched 'Jib', features super t tyler klassen, von williams, julien meunir and tristan (i can't remember his surname) among others. great street/urban riding and dirt jumping.
Julien and Tristan are the boys from 24 bikes. If you want to see something scary go to eastsidefreeride.com and get the 24 bikes ontario ride video, and check out julien's crash down the four flight set, it is scary.

So far I found NWD3 to be a good watch, but after seeing the teaser for Island Style, I can't wait till I can get a copy sent over. I have watched the teaser so many times it's scary.

Stinky

Likes Dirt
Mudcows 2 because I get my 2 seconds of fame. If you look close you can see me losing it over the doubles at Mackay, it is right towards the end of the movie. All the other mudcows because of the local talent and great soundtracks.