Wheel Hoop for Bike Carrier FOUND

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
Item: One or a set of wheel hoops to fit on my Swagman carrier

Price range/Willing to Pay: Not too sure. Waiting on price from Gripsport for one...

Extra Info: Some !@#$ swiped one of mine, so I need another to be able to take two bikes again. Frame is 30 x 30mm, so any brand would be ok. If anyone has an old gripsport one from a broken rack..., or another brand - so long its 30mm or a little bigger, I would be happy to consider.

Attachments

Last edited:

cyclingamf444

Likes Dirt
Wheel holder

Hi mate,

Im moving soon and need to sell some stuff and i have a grip sport 2 bike rack you can have for $150? Its the latest hi ride bike carrier. Carries two bikes and has all the straps, wheel holders and tow bar mount etc

I'm up in Nelson bay but could meet you at Glenrock if your keen? 0438880549

Cheers

Alex

QUOTE=funkymonkey;3061871]Item: One or a set of wheel hoops to fit on my Swagman carrier

Price range/Willing to Pay: Not too sure. Waiting on price from Gripsport for one...

Extra Info: Some !@#$ swiped one of mine, so I need another to be able to take two bikes again. Frame is 30 x 30mm, so any brand would be ok. If anyone has an old gripsport one from a broken rack..., or another brand - so long its 30mm or a little bigger, I would be happy to consider.[/QUOTE]

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
Thanks Mate - ill keep it in mind at this stage.

Am still holding out hope of a set of hoops becoming available...

Trailer shop in the US has them for $12 each, but don't post OS...