wheelset?

a.hackett [NSR]

Likes Bikes
can anyone tell me what wheelset i should buy? im looking in the price-range of 200-300. i ride light trails, street, skatepark and DJ.

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What frame do you have? what spacing does it have? what forks? are they 20mm or Q/R? we need more details if you want us to help you decide on a wheelset. look in the for sale forums and you should find exactly what you are looking for for an awesome price!

avanti92

Likes Dirt
alex DM24's on torpedo7 for $264 or $260 something i have the older versions now and they seem to be really good as i am 6'2 and i weight 90 kgs and i thrash them and they seem to hold up.:)

Viv92

Eats Squid
alex DM24's on torpedo7 for $264 or $260 something i have the older versions now and they seem to be really good as i am 6'2 and i weight 90 kgs and i thrash them and they seem to hold up.:)
They only weigh about a million kilos though...

Pretty strong, someone nosed a road gap today so bad that his back tyre hit the ground then got about half a meter of air and his front rim was alright. I'm pretty sure they were DM24's.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yes what you said, i have the newer ones on my jump bike and sure they get buckled (from me not getting all the way round learning 360's) but there great value for money.

They only weigh about a million kilos though...

Pretty strong, someone nosed a road gap today so bad that his back tyre hit the ground then got about half a meter of air and his front rim was alright. I'm pretty sure they were DM24's.
they cant be that heavy, i have them on my jump bike and it weighs like 13kg. unless everything else is really light. and yes there stong no dints in mine but they do get buckled as do all wheels.

avanti92

Likes Dirt
my old versionare abit worn and old but i still land funny and do bad thigns to them and they are still going