When do 2005 model parts come out?

XR51X

Likes Dirt
I know it probably sounds like a stupid question, but when do companys like Marzocchi generally bring out their new model? I know with MX stuff, you can start to see the new years models around Sept/Oct in some cases.

I'm planning on buying some 888r's or Monster T's around June (yay for big tax returns) and was wondering if it might be worth holding off a few months till the 05 models come out and get the 04's at a reduced price.

naz

Criminally Inane
well if its 05 then 05 generally but correct me if im wrong as early as september but the bike industry id make it oh late june 05

Rik

logged out
Someone with a bit more knowledge could fill us in, but due to a delay on Shimano's behalf, apparently some companies are just going to gloss over their 2004 stuff and skip to 2005 sooner than usual. This is more in reference to complete bike ranges, but maybe component manufacturers will follow?
:?:
Just something someone was talking about the other day, they weren't very specific on it though, so I have no idea if it has any validity at all...

XR51X

Likes Dirt
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm intending to buy the forks from US.
Generally speaking, they would have the new stuff a little bit before we would wouldn't they?
Also, I know I should be supporting my LBS, but it's a bit hard to justify doing that when you're spending such large amounts of cash, and buying from the US works out to be so much cheaper!