Where are all the female riders on the Central Coast, NSW??

Macr

Likes Dirt
oh & thanks Macr, I hate Baileys Bog!!
The red route penned in is the normal trail you would take. The blue route is the alternate. Note that you don't go to the far gate, but to the gate just after the old house.

Also the climb up is steep, but rideable and short.

Attachments

Theresa

Squid
Hey, thanks for the ride today :) lots of fun! I haven't washed my bike yet because my hubby has decided to help with scores and to my shock is lending me his Cannondale Prophet to race tomorrow! So I'm very excited and feeling quite honoured :D (if you knew what he was like with his bike you'd understand!) It's even polished up nice and shiny.

Thanks again and I hope to see you at Ourimbah soon!

Roj

Squid
Sorry I didn't make it,more sick kids.They are still at it today too!!:(

Will keep an eye out for any posts for a ride this weekend.I'm jealous now that you got out there and I didn't!!Why is it when you are really itching to go, something always crops up?

By the way, do you promise to wait for me when I finally do get there?Word is you girls go like a rocket!

Not sure how the bike I'm on will hold up either.It's borrowed,and I know nothing about types/sorts of bikes and what they are used for.I think it's a Quantum wild? Will probably have modifications of some sort on it too.

GrooveJet

Likes Bikes
No worries Theresa :D Hope we didnt slow you down too much.
Am looking forward to Ourimbah! Just have to convince Adam to come with.

We will probably be going to Glenrock again this weekend, the more the merrier I say :)

GrooveJet

Likes Bikes
Hi Roj,
Meeting tomorrow at 10:30am up near the water tanks just off Pacific Highway.
Not sure about the weather though, looks like rain so maybe we will can the ride if its wet :(

Ill be on the red xtc2 & in a beat up old Subaru & my friend Adam in on a black Trance & in a red honda civic.
see you there!

Last edited:

Roj

Squid
Thanks for showing me round on Sat!:) Might have in invest in some gloves though, hands were abit sore on Sun!Will have to get someone to check out the derailer, not changing gears as smooth as it should:( (Bloody sticks!!)
Thanks for waiting for me too.Hopefully with some more experience I'll quicken up.Didn't fall off either, which I was pleased about!I enjoyed the ride anyway.

Last edited:

Roj

Squid
Hi Groovejet,
Will you be heading out this weekend to Glenrock? Any chance of meeting up, if the storms don't cause havoc with the tracks?

castlo

Likes Dirt
hey

hey i know im a guy and yes this is a girls forum but im sick or riding with guys with ego's, my bikes better than yours etc, just wanna findsome good quality ppl to ride with on the central coast, i live at kincumber but can easily get anywhere really for a decent ride.

anyone up for a ride these coming holidays??

hmb and yeah

im also new to farkin too so yeah

Hey Castlo / CC Girls - I’m only new to Farkin as well, and Im up the Nth end of the Coast at Kanwal.
Only started riding like 2 months ago, I was lucky enough to buy my first MTB (Avanti) of some friends who are pretty experienced and I’m loving XC @ Ourimbah.
I usually go out with my boyfriend but I would be keen to ride with some girls on the coast too, because i don’t like being left at home when they go do the DH tracks.
Would need some patience though because I’m still learning the ins and outs of the gears on my bike so I’m a little slow when it comes to riding up hills. I saw a club in Manly is having a Women’s skills day, it would be so fantastic is there was something like this on the Coast or at the Hunter club.

:) Pikey