where did your farkin name come from?

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Zyphryss goes back to my Runescape days... now I use it for everything!
And it's pronounced Za-eye-far-iss, not Ziff-a-riss.

who...?

Likes Dirt
had the tv on in the back ground one night and this show started csi miami i think or some shit program like that and for the intro creidits they had a song playing i think it wen " whhooooooo areee you whoo whoo, whhooooo areee you whoo whoo" so thats what i just put in at the time kinda stupid but hey its only a nick name

BM Epic

Eats Squid
how come your post count hasn't increased ... you've done at least 2 in here ??? yet it shows zero .... hmmmmmm

I like to organise rides with Farkers ... it is often like herding feral cats ... but "feral cat herder" was way too long.

Ran across it on ebay at about the same time ... can't remember why ... and remembered it from "The Empire Strikes Back" ... Nerf Herder ... seems appropriate
And don't you have fun herding all us muppets, hey Al !
Me, i'm booorinnggg, BM=blue mountains, Epic=my bike!
Wasn't thinking with all the pressure of signing up!

axertes

Likes Dirt
*NERD ALERT*

Also my internet name for lots of stuff, it was originally the name of my favourite most kick-arse pen-and-paper roleplaying character. It's a bastardisation of the Persian king Artaxerxes, but also appeared in a kid's book written by Tolkien.

I pronounce it Axe-ERR-tees, although I've heard people pronounce it AXER-tees in TeamSpeak and the like which is kinda annoying.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
On most forums BOFH is already taken so I use TheBOfH. It stands for The Bastard Operator from Hell. It's also the sound I make when I fall off my bike.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Well, BT are my initials and that's what my mates call me. Also was signed up as BT on SNSW.com and tried to do that here but you can't sign up to Farkin with only two characters in your username.

So I added the 180 from my days of owning a Nissan 180SX. :cool:

KD#23 dh rider

Likes Dirt
wellllll i havent been on here for a while..too busy getting abortions i guess :rolleyes:

anyway..KD are my initials, 23 are my old moto numbers, and dh rider is exactly what i was when i signed up. simple.

scbullit

Likes Dirt
sc are my initials (Saxon Cook) and bullit was my 1st dh bike...

Bad Boy Bubby - ha ha - seriously f$%ked up movie!

zanus

Likes Dirt
M'names Alex Zanier.
People called me Zanier for a while.
They then put 2 and 2 together and got 12.
Zan-us.
also i called a few people anus's and thus it was.