Where the hell do you get these from?

berkyburger123

Likes Dirt
DEMONATION said:
man if anyone knows where u can buy these imagine the possibilities! put down the rebound on those springs somehowand drop off roofs! and turn up the rebound to double backflip! who needs bikes!
http://www.break.com/index/jumpinaround30.html
WTF?

Imagine stacking on road like that. Ouch.

That said I want a set. When I looked harder at them they didnt seem to have springs but rather a thin bent bit of metal. Odd.

We need S. or some other "everything expert" for this one.

888_SANCHEZ

Likes Dirt
become friends with a disabled athlete;) pretty sure i saw em on tv once, a kid had 1 for running coz he was short a leg... or maybe it was half a leg? i cant remember but anyway either chop your legs off or flog em from a disabled kid:D

Kai

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
nah i have seen em before somewhere maybe on tv but it was of guys stacing on them, they are hard to control, you stack so easily!!!

six9man

Likes Dirt
fook me dead thats so cool.:eek:

i would think it would be similar to fliping on a tramp with the springiness, but i think learning to use them might hurt a bit haha

where can i order some from

tinkerbell

Likes Dirt
wow man that would be fun to go down to the shops lol bouce all over the place. ps Dose anyone know what that song is called.

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
i dont reckon they would be that hard to use, i can double backy on a trampoline and like backflip 540 and stuff so id be alright at it ;)
i reckon if we all find cheap set of rear shocks, set the rebound to super high and attach a shoe to one end and a big rubber pad to the other weed be set.

[Z]

Likes Dirt
berkyburger123 said:
WTF?

That said I want a set. When I looked harder at them they didnt seem to have springs but rather a thin bent bit of metal. Odd.

are you blind?
the metal thing has a spring attached to it, the thing would snap other wise

anyways that is awesome

Smokey McPot

Likes Dirt
i actually saw them like the other day. There were these guys in kangaroo suits in northsydney who had them on their feet as they were bouncin all over the place. I dont know what the hell they were doin with kangaroo suits on though? odd!

hardinge915

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[Z] said:
are you blind?
the metal thing has a spring attached to it, the thing would snap other wise

anyways that is awesome
technically it wouldnt snap, more bend or fold but not snap ;)

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
berkyburger123 said:
WTF?

yer i was just about to say there is a spring there and i have also been looking around for them but cant find any at all but ill keep on looking!!!

fiddyfmx

Cannon Fodder
yeah fellas i read about em in a mag once, they originated in japan, and yeah its actually a re-enforced fiberglass that gives it its spring, that metal bit helps keep it in tension, to maximise ur air time. i agree they are pretty mad, but they cost 250 us a pair.