Where to buy a rockshox reverb b1?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Also, are the places listed in previous posts above also good places to get these posts?

• Avoid 'stealth', as ill need to route cable externally
  • 30.9mm for my Yeti SB66
  • Im 6ft1, and like to drop the seat real low for decent - think I need the longest length with most travel?
Starting with length ... I'd recommend at least 150mm ... We are hoping KS 175mms will be dropping before March ... but no firm date yet soz.
External KS posts from top of the line to entry level
LEV Circuit - wireless ... available hopefully prior to March 2017 (not a firm date)
LEV (we also call this LEV Ti)- Carbon and Ti bits ... 150mm in stock
LEV DX - very similar performance to the LEV ... except they save money by using Alloy instead of Carbon or Ti ... plastic for the remote port instead of alloy ... a fixed head instead of an adjustable head ... this affects how you position the remote port vs the saddle nose ... in short the LEV DX is set and forget at 45 deg on the right side ... LEV is adjustable 360 deg around the seat tube.
Dropzone R - remote cable attaches at the saddle ... 15mm offset ... under saddle LEVER versions also available if needed.
ETEN R or ETEN L - R = Remote L = Lever ... work horse ... circa 768g ... steel cartridge so needs a bit more care

if you can wait, the 175mm posts are coming ... a real donkey dick of a post ... I reckon it will be overkill for you personally *shrugs but I'd measure max insert depth on your frame vs post height at full extension and we can provide dimensions to confirm if suitable ... if you are in the Cairns area have a chat with Vincent at Edge Cycleworks there is a 175mm demo floating around up there.

I personally recommend LEV DX 150mm with southpaw as best bang for buck.

We lowered KS pricing recently so worth talking to your fav store if you like supporting Australian jobs.:hippie:

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Hey Nerf, can you offer an opinion on the Fox Transfer dropper posts? Keen to know if you've had much to do with them service-wise and if they are any good?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
We are hoping KS 175mms will be dropping before March ... but no firm date yet soz.
Ooh, nice!

I've had 100% reliability with a couple of LEV's I own, so has the riding group. Have the internals stayed the same? If shit has changed, I might be it a while to see if reliability is still as good.

jakc

Likes Bikes
I personally recommend LEV DX 150mm with southpaw as best bang for buck.

We lowered KS pricing recently so worth talking to your fav store if you like supporting Australian jobs.:hippie:
From looking through these, this does look like it fits my budget and requirements. Im in Melbourne. Any shops down here stock this? Otherwise I assume its not too tricky to fit myself, where should I order from?