Where to buy suits & business shirts?

DawnJohny

Cannon Fodder
there are a lot of websites on internet.you can search and buy online bespoke suits from best websites.....

Last edited:

Walsh

Cannon Fodder
You can buy best business shirts from L&K Bespoke Tailor.he made suits , shirts at reasonable prices.i also bought shirt for my business from him.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1 got my Hugo Boss suit pants/jacket for $1200 with tailoring. Normally if your looking for quality I can highly recommend mrporter.com amazing aftersales service for no fuss returns ext. they have sizing experts and sizing charts fit for every item. Just ordered my first Alexander McQueen shirt and will order some more next week.

Capone

Likes Dirt
+1 got my Hugo Boss suit pants/jacket for $1200 with tailoring. Normally if your looking for quality I can highly recommend mrporter.com amazing aftersales service for no fuss returns ext. they have sizing experts and sizing charts fit for every item. Just ordered my first Alexander McQueen shirt and will order some more next week.
++++ For Mr porter

wombat

Lives in a hole
Dig dig.

I need to think about getting myself a suit or two. Not something I need to wear day to day for work, usually only needed when I'm running courses so I'll probably be wearing it for 3-5 days at a time, then hanging it back up for a month or so. With that in mind I have no intention of spending up big, I just won't get the value out of it.

I'll probably just end up going to Roger David or trying to grab something on special from DJs, but I'm curious about all these made-to-order online stores, especially the ones that are based in Vietnam etc and seem crazy cheap. Is there any chance of getting the same sort of suit through these channels that you can get if you're over there in person? Anybody have any experience with any of these services? I'm probably a slim to average build, although I have reasonably broad shoulders, so I tend to need a pretty slim / tapered fit.

Actually, I've been almost totally inactive for the last couple of months, I suppose I probably should wait until I'm back on my feet and exercising before I go too far with getting anything tailored, don't want to get something nice only to find that it doesn't fit properly in 2 months time.