Which 27mm internal alloy rim

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Alright lads, getting closer with this build. However struggling on the rim selection. It'll be 28H 29er front, 32H 27.5 rear. Looking for light front rim thats welded, hopefully 6069, if it isn't I'd like it eyeleted. Would be good to pair this up with a rear matching 32H rim in 27.5 or something thats slightly more robust. What's the go to outside of the usual dt/mavic? Rear hub is tba, dt350 front straight pull.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Duroc off cycling deal. Scrub that sorry, you're only looking for a rim

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Spank Race 33 (28mm ID, DH rated) from Wiggle? I’ve read on more than one occasion that ARCs are made of ripe Camembert.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
On my last bike I had Spank Spoon wheels. They're the cheapo dirty jump/DH model.
27mm I. D. 32mm outer width.

Really nicely made/good quality.
(although, I think they were pinned, not welded)

Never went out of true or dinged in 3 years of smashing around Derby, Maydena, Tas etc etc... with 100kg ape at the controls with very little riding finesse!
(There is no jump in Tassie I haven't cased)

I would buy any Spank product again, no question.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere

madstace

Likes Dirt
Flow mk3 are a great rim.
This except they're 2mm wider and they don't appear to come in 28H, but I wouldn't worry about either of those things and just go the Flow front and rear. I love mine on the rear wheel, rides nicely and has held up pretty well, but I do miss my old carbon rim :(