which bike 08 giant glory dh1 or 07 kona stab delux

racketbear_112

Likes Dirt
I'm looking to update my bike but i don't know bike to get there both around the same price some of my friends say stab and the other ones say glory what do I do

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
I rate the Stab, have ridden Glory's and they feel good too. At the end of the day it will be personal preference, don't listen to your friends, choose whats right for you - spec, geo etc.

cjaty

Likes Dirt
I rate the Stab, have ridden Glory's and they feel good too. At the end of the day it will be personal preference, don't listen to your friends, choose whats right for you - spec, geo etc.
Have to agree rode a stab for the first time a few weeks ago and was very impressed go the stab

drewivison

Likes Bikes
go the stab........ i ride one (not stock) and know if u lower the bb hight to the lower of the two settings and lower the hieght of ur forks to the minimum, it will ride a dream, and corner even better...... i have ridden glorys too and they are a nice bike but they seem to require a bit more control on the turns ect.

either way you cant go wrong but i do believe that the kona rides a hell of a lot better then many people believe

Goodluck!

KNIGHTER

Squid
stab

picked my stab up the other week and it rides like a dream glory rides well all so but rate the stab in the end personal preference

paddonq

Likes Bikes
Glory

Glory's are a good buy. got my 08 glory dh1 about a month ago and loving it sick! i reckon you get alot of bang for you buck. rides great, and no problems as yet. probably be a good idea to test ride both before you buy, cuz comfort is a big thing.

racketbear_112

Likes Dirt
thanks

thanks for all of your posivtive feedback im still looking i will leave this thread up untill i get a new bike hopfully it will help some other people

prophetrider

Likes Dirt
are you serious!!! glories look real bad and are more common than huffies!!!!

but really it all comes down to personal preference:D