• other..list below

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters

bunya_DH

Likes Dirt
Gday all

I recently got this bike and am currently looking into buying new forks
any suggestions would be great.
Im looking at buying second hand at about $600-$800... I race downhill and do freeriding aswell and the occasional dirt jump so something that would look good and suit that

Cheers

Nathan:)

This is my bike below

and here http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=89124

Attachments

Last edited:

nomis7

Banned
Suggestion: Find a fork that you like, Feel as many as possible. Then look out for a pair of the ones you like that come into your price range.

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gday all

I recently got this bike and am currently looking into buying new forks
any suggestions would be great.
Im looking at buying second hand at about $600-$800... I race downhill and do freeriding aswell and the occasional dirt jump so something that would look good and suit that

Cheers

Nathan:)

This is my bike below

and here http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=89124

I would go 40's out of that list, but its pretty much up to you to what you get as there all relitavely the same in performance just weight, reliability etc differ. I have been happy with my 40's so far there easy to service and they seem to be stiffest fork out to weight ratio imo.

Pic of Yakuza with 40's

Attachments

bunya_DH

Likes Dirt
I would go 40's out of that list, but its pretty much up to you to what you get as there all relitavely the same in performance just weight, reliability etc differ. I have been happy with my 40's so far there easy to service and they seem to be stiffest fork out to weight ratio imo.

Pic of Yakuza with 40's
cheers rutter that give me a pefect idea of what they look like :)

boxxer race, team or world cup?
what do you think?

ac_DHer

Likes Dirt
Nath those Fox 40's would be the bomb on your bike that other yakuza look awsome with them. you got to get some:D

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think the 40's would be best for your bike, but for your riding style I would have to say the 888rc2x, although it would be hard to find the 40's in your price range. As nomis said, feel as many as you can and make the decision yourself. :D

top_dog

Likes Dirt
If I was you I would just keep the ones you've got, unless they are broken. The performance to cost ratio is just not feasible IMO.

7point3

Likes Dirt
im not sure which number code thing they are but you could try get hold of some second hand marzochi 66 with the adjustable travel(140-180)

leekscurlock

Likes Bikes
I agree with rutter, ac DHer and pinned, i think that you shoud go with the 40s, i got my self a pair a couple of months back and absolutly love them, wouldnt swap them for anything. Their size just gives you so much confidence and the their weight or more the lack of is just unbelievable. Go the 40s they look great on the Yakuza to boot.