Which new grips??

dave3107

Likes Bikes
Gday all,
I need to get some new lock-on grips and I think I will get some thick ones - BIG hands don't you know!:p
I know bugger all about grips - any thoughts on brands / prices?

Cheers:)

Last edited:

Dh Veney

Likes Bikes
Hey mate.
I got a pair of the ODI rogues, nice and thick and they have lasted a while to. Ourys are good to but they are $10 more. The Rouges are $50 and the ourys are $60 from tbsm. Hope that helps. :D

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get ODI grips, all of them are awesome, or Im not sure of the exact name but there are sick pair of sunline grips out there that heaps pf people use:)

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a pair of odi ruffians a few months ago and they wore out very quick, got a pair of odi ourys now and they are great... much thicker.

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
ODI intense grips are really grippy and have lasted me nearly a year! I strongly recommend them.

dhDRucer

Likes Dirt
I have always ran odi ruffians but when i bought some funn bars i got free funn grips with them.So i have been using them all race season and cant see much diffrence between the odi's except the huge price diffrence.

check them out i really like them.

Caffeine

Likes Bikes
Another vote for ODI rogues (big hands here too :D )

I bought mine for $25 on special a year or so ago, no visible wear yet in 2500km of riding...

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another Rogue recommendation here, I had a set on a bike a couple years ago, they were on it when I bought the bike. Took them off a year ago and have just put the same set on a bike I built a few months ago, they still have no visible wear at all ! Amazingly durable grips, and comfy too (I have big hands also)

BT180

Max Pfaff
I vote for Rogues too. Although I didn't know you could get different coloured clamps when I bought mine! :(