While we’re at it, change the flag.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We have been talking about a new flag for too long. The one we have sucks, it's past time for a new one. Less monarchy and more representative of our diverse multicultural nation.

And the national anthem is boring, very boring. But I'm fucking glad people seem to have stopped pretending waltzing Matilda is the national anthem.

Tried to find the d gen clip asking people about the flag, but cant. Pretty sure one guy wanted a bum with a fist coming out of it.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I don't mind the Sam Neil one, but I've always thought the aboriginal flag with a southern cross in the top RH corner would look bonza, provided the Koori's were cool with it.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I don't mind the Sam Neil one, but I've always thought the aboriginal flag with a southern cross in the top RH corner would look bonza, provided the Koori's were cool with it.
Why just folk from South East Australia, What about the Murri, Noongah, Anangu, Nunga and Pelawah, they might like a say as well.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I reckon the southern cross can piss off too. Every pissed bogan with it tattooed on them is completely unaware it can be seen from most of the Southern Hemisphere and not just Straya.
Start fresh.

moorey

call me Mia
I reckon the southern cross can piss off too. Every pissed bogan with it tattooed on them is completely unaware it can be seen from most of the Southern Hemisphere and not just Straya.
Start fresh.
I’m sad to say the same, even though it’s a visually fantastic design, and a de facto Ballarat symbol. (Talking about the Eureka flag here specifically). It’s been coopted, and I despise what it’s come to represent.

cammas

Seamstress
I’m sad to say the same, even though it’s a visually fantastic design, and a de facto Ballarat symbol. (Talking about the Eureka flag here specifically). It’s been coopted, and I despise what it’s come to represent.
After recently learning that the folks from the Eureka Stockade also looked after a lot of the orphaned aboriginal children and helped out the other families that were put out by what was happening at the time and were quite active on that front. I have a quite chuckle to myself when see the racist meatheads with the flags or even better the tattoos.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Hey man don't knock the gumtree pies. that place is the best pies I've ever had.
Ohh, I'm not having a dig a the bakery...those thing are fantastic, although I have been on a steady diet of Thai Green Chicken Curry Pies from the Avoca Bakery for the past 6 days and they run a pretty close second.

I have noticed my appearance shifting towards the Molley example rather than the Ross no matter how much time I spent floating out the back.