Whimps and outlook?

Can someone direct me to Outlook and Whimps before i kill myself doing XC on my DH bike looking for them please?

Gigantor

Likes Bikes
Can someone direct me to Outlook and Whimps before i kill myself doing XC on my DH bike looking for them please?
hi mateim new to down hill1`, i went to nerang forest to try wimps last sat, but rode the wrong track,,, i know where it is now. i think i might of seen you out in the forest 2 sundays ago..were you there,... if you go to the nerang mountain bike shop, they have a map that they charge 2 dollars for...very handy to have,,,,,the outlook is up in highland park so im told. and theres a track at gilston opposit the scool behind the oval and remote control car track.. im yet to ride and try all these tracks, iv only had my downhill bike for one week and am keen to go to wimps if you want to come with me on friday or saturday. i dont have a license and will be riding over there. i could meet you at the forest if your interested. from rabbit stew

I'm normally out early Sat and Sun (07:00am) for about an hour or so (keeps the wife happy!). I was out the other Sunday on a Black Norco Atomik with a black Bell XC helmet on?

I've had the luxury of Lithgow's Hassan's Wall track finishing at my back gate and need to find somewhere similar here. Plan to do a few races next year just to prove a 40 year old git can still cut it! But need some practise!

Neil