Whimps sesh

OLD_GREGG

Likes Bikes
Hey me and my mates went for a ride up at Whimps
We seshed the step down near the bottom(we were to tired to walk up any further)

George: Green pants and Demo 7
Jade: White Santacruz and fox Shirt
Hamish: Grey helmet and black gear
Jesse: Camo Shirt and R Jays Helmet
James: Mace Gear and grey and blue helmet

Attachments

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
that was one sweet day george you missed the pic of me whipping did you get any at outlook? if you got any more of me please email them
p.s. thanks for the sweet day

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ah . . . his legendary train trips :rolleyes:

Yep, Left home at 5:10, arrived Nerang Station at 8:00. That's some serious effort for a ride.

Thanks for the ride everyone, I had a really great day. Keen to do it again and be less of a puss :eek:
There - its out on the net for everyone to know. :p
Still haven't been doing this thing for all that long

santacruznomad

Likes Bikes
Sic photos

I wish I could have gone with you but outlook was good. there wasnt any photos of outlook was there? we should do it again on a saturday.

jade.m

Likes Bikes
haha chyeaa, it was a great day aye :)
i'll be organising another one soon aye.. in around another few weekends time.
and we'll try and get a few more people to come out.
it's just hard for me getting there since it takes me around an hour and a half to bloody ride there hahaaa.

thanks for the pics man.
i'll try and upload mine soon, and i'll post 'em back here.

jade.m

Likes Bikes
i no there not the best quality of pictures, but there still alright i guess lol.
...and there a bit fuzzy to.
but theres quite a few
personally, i really like the one of George riding up to the jump, i just reckon it looks sick lol.
here they are, and more on there way to:

Attachments

J

JaRedy

Yep, Left home at 5:10, arrived Nerang Station at 8:00. That's some serious effort for a ride.

Thanks for the ride everyone, I had a really great day. Keen to do it again and be less of a puss :eek:
There - its out on the net for everyone to know. :p
Still haven't been doing this thing for all that long
Hahaha I have it better than you. I usually get up at 5:45 and leave home at about 6:20 to eventually get there by 8:00.

Then I kinda break up the ride as 15 to maccas, 15 to Astronaught Way and 15 to the track. It's nothin with an ipod too.