White Rims

stpdj

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone, just wondering any good brands of white rims, 36 hole. im After something for dj and park, so preferably something light and strong and not ugle and white ..... Thanks

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Search...You already have a thread on this topic yourself:D

Anyway, MTX's come in white. Halo make white wheels, so do Da Bomb, Syncros, Funn and Imperial. Probably many others. they are just off the top of my head.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Hey everyone, just wondering any good brands of white rims, 36 hole. im After something for dj and park, so preferably something light and strong and not ugle and white ..... Thanks
"Hey man your new rims are ugle as brew..."

arakkis

Likes Bikes
I've got Sun Equalizer rims which are available in white. I think the Equalizer rims are better than the MTX ones.

They are pretty light at 546g per side, but i think the white ones are heavier as they are painted and the black ones are anodised which is lighter.

dirt_rider17

Likes Dirt
i made the same thread in the dirtjumping/street section the other day and im still looking for a set and so far the ones i like the most are the funn desender rims

KonaAlec

Likes Dirt
hey, I cant realy remeber the exact details but one guy was telling me at this super big trade show that you can actualy make your own strong, white and light rims, at home... I was like:eek:
first, get some light but strong rims
second, get some WHITE enamel spray paint
third, appliy it to the rims
hey I will probably get super in trouble for this, so keep it on the down low;)

StInKy LoVeR

Likes Dirt
complete wheel build for $329. Rims for $80. Type Downhill direct in google or see the pop up that comes up occassionally.