who has the best picture of thredbo?

Ando12O3

Likes Bikes
i went up to thredbo the other week and got some pretty got pics. lets see what all you Farkiners have to offer;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
Nothing wrong with XC at all
Gotta admit it is a nice scenic pic.
Might try that one day instead of my usual tight crop on the subject.
Yep - it was just one of those times where Mike had gone past me and I whipped around and pressed the button. Nothing "composed" about it. The weird thing is how much his shadow looks like the MTBA logo :cool:

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
The weird thing is how much his shadow looks like the MTBA logo :cool:
And all this time i thought the MTBA logo was the brainchild of our beloved leader.
Hope you got the credits for it. ;) (just kidding).
You should really go back and edit the post, bring the pic up, copy it and paste it in full size
I know you have at least 100's of pics of Thredbo, post some more up boyo.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt

The first one I could find seeing as I'm on my old iBook: A shrunk, cropped unedited copy of one of Andy Threlfall's shots that was in Freewheel mag a fair while back.

It's nothing spectacular I guess, however the shoot was fun. It was a bit of a challenge getting the timing for all the riders coming into position and lining up across the firetrail hairpin at the same time - moreso for me shredding to the inside playing catch-up and trying not to drift into Mik Godfree (the other Freewheel photog, riding second from left.. back brake locked for dramatic effect...haha)
Ah.. the good old days of working in Thredbo.....

Doggy

Inconceivable!
I was gonna post that shot SpectRe....awesome shot. You shoulda slid over and taken out Jimmy just to make it interesting

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey im going there in three weeks any advice on good spots to take a photo
Wherever looks good, has decent lighting, isn't too crowded and showcases the riders for what they're really doing.

IMO if you have to ask, it might be worth just staying where other people are taking photos ;)