Who wants to buy a country?

scblack

Leucocholic
If it was sunny you'd get a good tan. (I say IF in bold as its in the North Sea, could be a bit chilly).

Watersports must be a big thing in this country.

You don't want to get pissed and fall over the side. But if you need a piss at least you don't have to flush (you'd just make it a hole).:p

dazz

Downhill Dazz
1800 sq feet - that's about 7m wide & 24m long.
Pretty close to the size of an indoor cricket field. AND it was burnt out in June 06. The asking price is a little hopeful, I think. :eek:

Gudsell

Likes Dirt
You could get some good driving practice off the helipad, but 977 mil... What a heap of shit really..

'Ross

Eats Squid
Reminds me of the family guy episode where Peter makes his house his own country "Petoria" and trys to take over his neighbours pool. Is this actually recognized officially by anyone? Everything seems self-proclaimed aobut it.

t

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not officially recognised by anyone.

they aren't doing to flash in the leauge of soccer teams of countries that don't exist either, Turkish Cyprus beat them 6-1 and the game against Tibet was called off.

see the sport and Rec section of the wikipedia entry. they do hold there own round of the mini golf world cup. that's pretty cool.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
that place is a huge hole who would seriously buy that piece of crap unless they were drunk.
cheers
dan

Frazzle

Likes Dirt
Hmmm

977 000 000 divided by 18, 262 farkin members.

= Approximately 53 500 each

So whos up for it...

anyone?

user name

Likes Dirt
I would buy it, then turn the pilons or pipe on their side and BAM there you go a full pipe in a jiffy!!..for 970Mil you could purchase an entire african country and then become king..and theres lions there too:D

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
where the hell are you getting 997 mill from???

it says they would entertain any offer over 8 figures... which is 100mill...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
hm

but being your own country could you not begin to build it outwards, making it bigger and better than building a hotel and etc and turn it into something seriously decent? have the World Champion mini golf each year etc and slowly build the kingdom to a huge size?

bulllet

Banned
buy it, insure it, have the thing detroyed "accidently" ;) by some freak of nature, insurance claim. take money, build new one.

avablast

Likes Dirt
I am just wandering how any man made structure at sea can actually be a country? By there reasoning any oil rig is a micronation, and if there motto is from the sea comes freedom how free are you gonna feel on a block 7m x 24m? The government should never give hippies free money this is what happens.