Who was it?

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watching funniest home videos (crap I know) and saw a guy try a backflip off a fairly big dj at a jump park somewhere. He was on a dh bike and wasnt wearing a helmet.
Anyone from Farkin?
p.s he crashed.

rob!

Likes Bikes
yea i seen it they proberly won't say anything,maybe embarassed

p.s i cannot spell embarassed correctly

wtr

Likes Dirt
Shit, and I thought this is a thread about breaking wind whilst on a packed train.

Canned laughts with pathetic voiceovers. Used to watch it in primary, now I just check out the host.

Remember, protection for head and elsewhere.

frosteee01

Likes Bikes
yeah i saw that... not sure who it was but can tell you where the footage was taken from.. it was from the adelaide city dirt jumps...........

Registered Nutter

Likes Dirt
frosteee01 said:
yeah i saw that... not sure who it was but can tell you where the footage was taken from.. it was from the adelaide city dirt jumps...........
i didnt see it.
but im sure i would of heard about it if it was in adelaide

Registered Nutter said:
i didnt see it.
but im sure i would of heard about it if it was in adelaide
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sure you would have heard about it since u r so into the adelaide mountain biking scene and u here and see everythng that happens there
with your 60 posts in 2 and half years. For a fact i know it happened in adelaide. OK?

Registered Nutter

Likes Dirt
2 and a half years ey.......dude your arithmatic is terrific. I dunno if you have noticed but november to now is not 2 and a half years dipshit. And your so great as well with your 7.