Who would have known a full face helmet served two purposes?

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One - stops you from destroying face.

Two - A warm bed for my pet 8 foot long carpet python...

I just had him out, roaming around my room, and he curled up and went to bed in my helmet...

Rad shit.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
ssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaakeeee

fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface, fullface......

haha, still in my bloody head!

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahahaha J5. I cant get it out of my head either. Soooo bloddy repeditive. Probably comes from watching it for like 15 mins straight. Sankes are awsome I was gona get a pet snake but it was gonna be lot of money. Just for a Childrens Python was somethiung like $700 + money for enclosures. You need a license too.

G

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM its a Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM MMMM Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger ARGH SNAKE ARGH SNAKE

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol, could be alright for a cat too, bit of a waste of a helmet when you throw in in the creek coz there's a cat in there though

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
TJumper said:
hahahahahaha J5. I cant get it out of my head either. Soooo bloddy repeditive. Probably comes from watching it for like 15 mins straight. Sankes are awsome I was gona get a pet snake but it was gonna be lot of money. Just for a Childrens Python was somethiung like $700 + money for enclosures. You need a license too.
Say whaaat?!

The 3 types of Childrens python (Childreni, Maculosus, Stimsoni) all cost around $150-200. You could set up a very nice enclosure for one for around $400 - and that would be a fully landscaped, good looking enclosure.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a pet bearded dragon.. reptiles have the best personalities, so funny, but they are deffinitly expensive! My lizard cost 350 and to give you an example of how much the enclosure was the 2 heat lights were 120 each and the long UVB gloves was 90 or something... thank god i didnt pay for it ! But it's so worth it ! Gotto know your stuff though.

As for your snake in your helmet, bahahaha, damn that's funny, nice pics too!

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$350 for a bearded dragon? What is with you guys and super high prices? You can pick them up for $50-100 each.

Lizard enclosures are pretty steep, but I just run basic enclosures with a 40w red light globes for heat, no thermostat or anything.

I don't have Bazza no more, so fool offered me $350 so I took it. I'll be getting some more soon, after my DH bike gets here. Probably get back into Spotteds, some Bredli's and Diamonds too. When I turn 18, elapids for me:)

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Baby/juvinile bearded dragons are about 100 bucks, they go up to 400ish when they are older because they cost 10 bucks a week to feed, therefore the more you feed them, the more it cost to get them to adult size.. know what i mean?

Mine is a different phase (colour morph kinda thing) so he is yellow which made him a bit more expensive, it was worth it :p.

Alot of the 50 dollar ones aren't cared for properly and they haven't had enough UV and that to grow when they were hatchlings and they end up really sick or dying, not good.

Rather spend the money and get a good one, and i don't like supporting people who bring them up half-ass cause then they lizards suffer.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey buddy, you don't need to explain to me the cost of reptiles...I have a bedroom full, and keeping them fit and healthy is expensive. I just laid down a deposit on my new enclosures, fills a full wall floor to ceiling, wall to wall, and has 9 seperate parts...all up it'll be about $1200 with no heating or lighting.

But $350 for a beardy is crazy, doesn't matter whether he's fluroecent pink, that's way overprice. It's like the people asking $200+ for baby carpet pythons...in it for the money, not the love.

Does yours have much of a personality? Does he bob his head and wave at you and stuff? The Green Iguana's we have at work are the best...they shake hands, answer questions with a nod or shake of the head...it's cool.