Who's Heading to Mt Buller tomorrow?

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
Just putting it out there to see who is going to buller to race this weekend?

I wouldn't mind meeting a few farkiniers this weekend.:)

Hope to see many of you there.

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes... Was going to head up today but fire risk @ home is too great, possibly heading up tonight when cool change blows in or just early tomorrow morning.

fuzz

Likes Dirt
yep heading up at the crack of dawn tommorow morning! check you there!
black sunday - tld gear

Last edited:

S.

ex offender
Yeah, will be up there with Ajay... I'm on a black IH SGS, he's on a white IH Sunday. Come say hi!

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will be there on a spotty old grey iron horse sunday with yellow wheels and white forks. Im heading up tonight after work. See you all there!

DunCon

Likes Dirt
heading upin about 2 hours i am riding an 05 aline with blue jersy come say hey or punch me in the face, jokessssssssss ok guys jokes:rolleyes:

Keyroo

Likes Bikes
my mates and i were just gonna come up not to compete but just for a ride and watch, then i blew the gearbox on my new car and got gastro, sooooo,,, yup,

won't be there

good luck to those competing, get some pics!

Heppla

Likes Dirt
I am always up here! The track just got a heap of rain on it so aslong as it doesn't rain to much more it will be a nice tacky track.
see you all soon, Isaac.

dolsa

Likes Dirt
I am always up here! The track just got a heap of rain on it so aslong as it doesn't rain to much more it will be a nice tacky track.
see you all soon, Isaac.
I was out building xc trails with Jacobs when that rain came through. :D

And yes I will be there all weekend to. 07 Stab Deluxe with the white 08 888's and wearing a black helmet, red, yellow and black riding shorts and a red utopia t-shirt.

Hope to see you guys there.

Konamtb

Likes Dirt
heading up at 6am tomorrow riding a black demo 9 with white manitou travis and yellow dee max on the front. racing in sport wouldn't mind a few runs with others in same class if your up for it?

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
will only get there sunday unfortunately. White v10 with Boxxer WC's. Lookin forward to it!