Who's Rotor Burn's/Farkin's funniest member?

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Since the OP specified that documentary evidence is required for funny-bastard status, I nominate Leitch for the funniest shit ever on the internets. I think I laughed for about 5 minutes when I saw that one.
I can't see the photo because I'm at work, but is it the photo of Allonby barhumping Ferny with mine and Jrads arses?

And slip by Dam Case do you mean when the monster himself jumped to flat off the Dam Jump and Snapped his saints clean in half :p

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
And slip by Dam Case do you mean when the monster himself jumped to flat off the Dam Jump and Snapped his saints clean in half :p
Yeah it's the barhump of the century shot. Nice arse.

That's the day I was talking about as well, can't believe he survived that so easily. Such a huge man.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I can't see the photo because I'm at work, but is it the photo of Allonby barhumping Ferny with mine and Jrads arses?

That photo is one of the funniest things to ever grace the forum actually

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha TP.

Another one for the super hilarious barhump shot. That had me in stitches the first time.