Whos still riding?

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gday guys,
nothings been happening around here for yonks, who still rides and hangs around here.

People i know are about:
Adin
Davo
Julsisere
Mahoney 007
Stooge
Karnage
Protecon
X13
Disco

Who else still rides? Any of the old crew about? Lets get something happening!

Last edited:

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awwww squidly! He was wanting a dj bike a while ago but i think funds destroyed that idea or something....
Who voted we go take some spy photos of Fuzzy to cheer everyone up haha!
Anyway, its holidays time, all of us need to get riding!
Btw anyone know about Midget, Bonnet, Dumb01 or any of them?

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Im still here.

riding as much as 5 times a week, lust local stuff. after work and uni.

saw some guy on a Le toy near the east freo domino's if anyone knows who that might be..sweet bike.

Im usually out in the hills every 2nd sunday, depending on weather and transport.

ASH

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gawd, thats a good question as i see you often enough in Johnnys avatar!
Well, the school holidays are fast approaching, and i think Unis have a study week coming up? So lets see if we can get a farkiners ride going or something, i want to do some filiming and get some pics up in phat snaps to show everyone whats going on over here!
Oh by the way MTBWANNABE are you the guy on the 05 AC that was with Juls on the perthmtb skills day?

dmwill

Likes Dirt
Yeah....23rd the Holidays start don't they? I'm up for some riding somewhere....How many XCers do we have here?

namaste

Cannon Fodder
I have an 05 STP2

I don't really use it for anything specific, just riding around the streets, some long rides to the city and back, and I've been up to mundaring with it a few times, but yeah, I'm only very new to mountain biking.

Used to ride racers but opted to go for something more interesting, and so I could ride with my brother (even though his bike isn't very good) :p

Tom

blake123

Likes Bikes
hey fellas blakey ride a moutain bike :D as x13 (michael) will tell you i am very skilled lol na havent bin ridin for too long but yer i enjoy it