Who's Your Favourite Rider

a13x

Squid
Hi Kalem,

You'd be proud, I rode my friends Gimp today for a bit with $ethro. That fucker manuals pissah bro. I was doing manuals up this thing, down that thing, over on the guy. Then some grom's were watching and started having a seizure cause they found out Seth (and soon to be me) lives in their town. Rahah. I just kept doing manuals on THE GIMP.

Rennie is a good man. You should have been at Rye BigWheels when I gave him a 'impromptu' Interview over the PA system. He took it in stride. Kovarik looked a bit miffed thou that I didn't bother asking him anything :( sorry MATE

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a13x said:
Hi Kalem,

You'd be proud, I rode my friends Gimp today for a bit with $ethro. That fucker manuals pissah bro. I was doing manuals up this thing, down that thing, over on the guy. Then some grom's were watching and started having a seizure cause they found out Seth (and soon to be me) lives in their town. Rahah. I just kept doing manuals on THE GIMP.

Rennie is a good man. You should have been at Rye BigWheels when I gave him a 'impromptu' Interview over the PA system. He took it in stride. Kovarik looked a bit miffed thou that I didn't bother asking him anything :( sorry MATE
ahh gimpy... ya my thing manuals nice, especially with a 24" shoved up it's ass to minimise CS length... haha kovarik is a dork

Jared

Yeti Cycles
:lol: my favourite rider is Riley Donaldson, what a champ, he goes off like maxwells undies in a gay bar

bazza

look at me
hahahaha its awesome to hear that the marzochi chick is jenna j hahahahha hell yeah. i thought she was a little bit hot. oh yeah anyone know who the chick off the maxxis poster it. she is lying down with black undies. i think she is a rider chick because she looks to fit and un-model like to be a well model.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
bazza said:
hahahaha its awesome to hear that the marzochi chick is jenna j hahahahha hell yeah. i thought she was a little bit hot. oh yeah anyone know who the chick off the maxxis poster it. she is lying down with black undies. i think she is a rider chick because she looks to fit and un-model like to be a well model.
April Lawyer i think