Why drops require more skill than racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Dude Your not serious ??

10 Foot Drop Bad boy ???

Well son ,, sheer briliance ,, this dose not compute ..

come to a race and see for your self ,, may even score a 10 footer around half track on some of them ..

catch yas G-Man outy

ellemenophee

Likes Bikes
I'll be gentle.
No big drops do not require more skill than racing.
Think about the physics involved in the 2 disciplines your comparing.

1 requires moving WITH gravity from a controlled starting point . If all goes correctly as planned between the rider ,the correct technique & bike - then you have completed the 1 task succesfully.

Racing on the other hand also involves gravity. Throw in a mix of opposing forces on bikes like anti camber corners, varied terrain, maximal anaerobic effort + aerobic capacity, berms, existing injuries or mechanical issues, weather, varied riding techniques for clearing sections & the biggie -SPEED & you have yourself a handful of issues to entertain yourself with. There are multiple tasks per section to negiotate, all the while the clock is ticking.

Jordy

RYD4LF
lol a big 10 footer bad boy ey.... look at bender, hez hucked 30 foot + and he is a shithouse rider

ride4fun

Likes Dirt
!!DROPS!!!!111!11!!!!1!!11!1!1!1 OMGWTFBBQ R SO MUCH MORE HARDCORE B/C U HAEV 2 HAEV HUGE 4 W8RMELON BALS AND A HEAVY HUK BIEK 2 B ABLE 2 DO THEM OR U WIL CRASH AND DEI AND UR FREINDS WONT B IMPRESED!!11111!1!11!!1!!!!1!1 :D

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
ride4fun said:
!!DROPS!!!!111!11!!!!1!!11!1!1!1 OMGWTFBBQ R SO MUCH MORE HARDCORE B/C U HAEV 2 HAEV HUGE 4 W8RMELON BALS AND A HEAVY HUK BIEK 2 B ABLE 2 DO THEM OR U WIL CRASH AND DEI AND UR FREINDS WONT B IMPRESED!!11111!1!11!!1!!!!1!1 :D
wtf?

drops are wack.

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ajay said:
ride4fun said:
baaaaahahahahah, best try-hard newb post yet!

One Kill

Likes Dirt
Everyone...There comes a time in every young boy's life, when he is pressured by his ((friends) can someone confirm that), into experimenting with differnet drugs. It is apparent that out little (minded(friend)) has given into peer pressuer and surcomed to the illegal substabnces...

Now lets all point and laugh! :lol: :p

lotec

Banned
DJ_Robbie said:
finally, someone that has been abused more than me :lol:
mate....... I've always been here :wink: although maybe with this guy around people will lay off me a bit?.......................... :? or not

hit_man

Likes Dirt
if a ten footer takes more skill than racing i think your feet are pretty fuking big mate. i'm just new to this sport and i know that. either your feet are realy big or you need your head checked!

imbisile!!!!!

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
k sum it up

drops= 10% skill, 90% balls
drops with 360 = 90% skill 90% balls and the rest is good luck
racing= alot of skill and fitness

so drops you do need a bit of skill but it is mainly balls
and you can just win a race if you have the balls to do something in the race

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
MTB_SYCO said:
but doesnt that equal....um......but its......um.....shit, that dont make no sence.

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
dude almost knowbody has agreed with what you just stated and at least 50% of the people who replied to this insulted you in some way :roll: :lol: .....i suggest you dont make such out there stupid coments :evil:

S.

ex offender
MTB_SYCO said:
k sum it up

drops= 10% skill, 90% balls
racing= alot of skill and fitness

so drops you do need a bit of skill but it is mainly balls
and you can just win a race if you have the balls to do something in the race
I think your name says it all...

Glenn

Likes Dirt
i fully agree that this thread is the shitest thing i have read...could every one please stop bagging this guy out...i mean fuck it took like 30 posts for every one to repeat and just say what the first person said. This guy could be 10 for all you know, and im sure we have all said somthing stupid or regreted at 10 or 35 for that matter...

LOCK THIS THREAD
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.