Win a $3790 bike & kit! (A roadie, but hey, it's free!) Ends 26th July, 2009

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
If your the winner and can't pickup, will BSC allow some authorised rep to pickup for you ?

if not kinda crap to limit it to in store pickup.

s_govers01

Likes Dirt
If your the winner and can't pickup, will BSC allow some authorised rep to pickup for you ?

yea i second that.
even if the winner had to pay for postage if appplicable.
because not everyone who enters will be from around the area..

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
meh, for a $3700 free pushi I'll just mosey on down to Melbourne and pick it up.
Actually I'm there for work 2 days after the draw, that's gotta be an omen :)

Digitalis

Likes Bikes
Are you guys gonna be sending us text messages that we have to pay for ? my phone bill is high enough as it is :eek:

JP

Likes Dirt
"The winner must collect the prize from the QV store and provide photographic identification upon collection".

I assume that means that if your name is drawn out as the winner, you have to pick it up in person. Since I'll be winning it you guys don't have to worry about logistics!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

yea i second that.
even if the winner had to pay for postage if appplicable.
because not everyone who enters will be from around the area..
Are you kidding? You could pay $50 for a flight, $25 taxi from the airport, collect the bike and box it for another $20 then fly home and sell the kit for a healthy profit! Bloody hell, you are getting near $4000 worth of stuff, it is free to enter AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING!!!!! I hope you get the first letter of notificatin saying "SORRY. YOU LOSE".

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
Are you kidding? You could pay $50 for a flight, $25 taxi from the airport, collect the bike and box it for another $20 then fly home and sell the kit for a healthy profit! Bloody hell, you are getting near $4000 worth of stuff, it is free to enter AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING!!!!! I hope you get the first letter of notificatin saying "SORRY. YOU LOSE".
I second that. If you dont like the conditions, suck it up and dont enter. For $4000 worth of stuff, ill drive down from Newcastle and thank them very much for the free stuff... And enjoy every minute of my drive knowing i have a new roadie in the back.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
True enough ... add in a days wages ... plus whatever you need to do if you have kids ... blah blah

But fair enough its a "Free" promotion ... aimed at a national audience ... with the view of trying to attract clientel to their online store ... so again I ask ... why limit it to "In store pickup" ... if I buy from their online store, am I going to need to fly down ? of course not ... SO WHY LIMIT IT TO INSTORE PICK UP.

Sure I'm whinging ... but I'm whinging at the poor bloody logic ... or worse, at the obvious advertising motive, with slippery clauses inserted in an attempt to weasel out of giving the prize away to people that for whatever reason can't make it down to the Shop.

I didn't enter, as there is no chance of me making it down to pick it up ... so why should I accept their email spam, when they couldn't even think about adding some shipping options for out of towners. Fark if wiggle can give me free shipping from the UK for anything over $110 ... then fark

Notwithstanding, I wish everybody luck

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im gonna whinge too

YOUR BANDWIDTH HAS BEEN EXCEEDED AND I CANT GET ONTO YOUR STUPID SITE TO ENTER! hahahahahahahahahaha quick fix it so i can enter haha

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
True enough ... add in a days wages ... plus whatever you need to do if you have kids ... blah blah

But fair enough its a "Free" promotion ... aimed at a national audience ... with the view of trying to attract clientel to their online store ... so again I ask ... why limit it to "In store pickup" ... if I buy from their online store, am I going to need to fly down ? of course not ... SO WHY LIMIT IT TO INSTORE PICK UP.

Sure I'm whinging ... but I'm whinging at the poor bloody logic ... or worse, at the obvious advertising motive, with slippery clauses inserted in an attempt to weasel out of giving the prize away to people that for whatever reason can't make it down to the Shop.

I didn't enter, as there is no chance of me making it down to pick it up ... so why should I accept their email spam, when they couldn't even think about adding some shipping options for out of towners. Fark if wiggle can give me free shipping from the UK for anything over $110 ... then fark

Notwithstanding, I wish everybody luck
Would they let a courier pick it up from the store if the winner organised it???

Girth Brooks

Likes Bikes
Not to worry whingers , I am confident I will win this bike. The only thing you might have to worry about or possibly whinge about , is getting stuck behind me in my unicorn white team kit. :D