Win a BigHit DH Frame

Shane J

Likes Dirt
Win a BigHit Frame
http://www.mtbdirt.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=19918#19918
Your chance to enter and win a Specialized 2003 BigHit Downhill Frame ... THIS WEEKEND August 9 and 10. It will be drawn once all the tickets are sold. So contact us if you would like one.

Tickets will also be available at the park until sold.

Hey Guys and Gals,

Well it's time to get some things happening at the park, for that we need money!!!!!

So to get some hard earned out of you all, we have the following planned.

1. On Sunday the State Downhill Championships are on at Blackstone.
We will be holding a sausage sizzle for the hungry masses.

2. We are selling tickets to win a "2003 Specialized BigHit DH Frame!!!!!"
Yeah that's right!!!! You could win one!
The tickets will be $15 each and there will only be 200 tickets sold.
That's pretty good odds!!!!

Tickets for the raffle will be on sale at the Race on Sunday, from Shane or Myself and also from Planet Cycles.
The frame will be at the stand on Sunday if you want to have a look.

My friend Adam and I will be doing the BBQ on Sunday, so please come and say G'Day!

Your support is needed, please help us create the park we all want!!!!
All money raised will be used at the Park, we need a shuttle vehicle etc.

Cheers!

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Shane, I am presuming you have asked the host club about selling food and raffle tickets at their event, as they usually do that type of thing.

If not, not a cool thing to do amongst clubs.

Hope the fund raising goes well for you.

Shane J

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I suppose you are right. I forgot it is every club for themselves in SEQLD.

Red has got the permission off CQ but I will have to check that he has the permission off Gav from NRG.

Big Red

Likes Dirt
CQ said that they would contact all that needed to be contacted and checked with.
I'm sure that would have included Gav.
They gave me the OK, yesterday arvo. :D
If anyone has a problem with us trying to make money for the park please come and let me know why on Sunday.
Make sure you buy a sausage on a roll while you are telling me though!
I'll be the one just happy to be there and involved with bikes... :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Make sure you buy a ticket in the raffle as well.

Big Red

Likes Dirt
Cruz, you didn't come and say G'Day....

Tickets are still for sale you can contact myself or Shane J from the park if you want one.

Had a great day on Sunday, a big thanks to everyone who came and grabbed something to eat.
All help is appreciated.
Blacky and the others from NRG were great as always.
Always friendly, always having a ball, always helpful.

Thanks guys.

Ty

Eats Squid
i so forgot about buying a ticket, then kram reminded me, then i forgot again, oh well, always next time. when is it going to be drawn?

Shane J

Likes Dirt
Once the 200 tickets are sold we will draw it at the park and the winner will be informed by phone, the park web site and mtbdirt site. If that does not work we will send smoke signals.

Shane J

Likes Dirt
All you guys and gals on the forum are welcomed to buy a ticket. I will post you the frame if you are lucky enough to win...