Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne

fletchkx123

Likes Bikes
Then are u going baack downn...i was down there a few weeks back and it looked like it needed a boit of work till my Saassssy Got stolen (N)

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill be down there doing some more work. what we need is the same kind of help we had on the first weekend. about 6-10 set of hands would be perfect we could get most done

azarawr

Likes Dirt
Went down the other day, Jumps are looking much better :) Will the lip on the 2nd of the 2nd be fixed up though? You get kicked off the upramp about 3inches before the actual top of it.
But very good work on it boys.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we (ben) is in good relations with the council and got lots dumped for us, more will come when we have finished the pump track designs.

but we need to do lots more work getting the jumps sturdy to survive rain. as the last massive down poor we had few weeks back, damaged the 2nd of the 2nd lander.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im gonna go for a burn down there tomorrow to have a squiz and see whats up and down and what the g.o is. will let all know

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was down there today, having a tidy up, removing some more of the loose top coat windsor is so famous for.
also been shaving of some of the kickers as its been mentioned by many and ive noticed how they tend to kick you half way through the ramp not at the top, so ive dont a little work there.

BEN - ive also been notified by quite a few people about how the jumps are getting out of control, (too large, and intense) for the majority of riders.
remember how it was the general plan to get the jumps to a standard that most people could ride them or at least make the bigger ones more rideable. my suggestion as from the beginning to table top them, i know its alot more work and dirt but its then usable for everyone.

Gibbo

Likes Dirt
So how are the jumps looking? might have a ride this weekend. Any more dirt/dig days on the horizon?

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill prob kick start one into gear, shortly. will be down there for a ride and clean this weekend, if anyone is keen

azarawr

Likes Dirt
How's the place looking? Survive okay after all the storms and stuffs? Really need to get out there for a ride one day. haha.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
still together, few water ruts little ones, but this place has lasted many many years of wetness, so has a good base, just needs a little maintenance every now n then, im working on the pump track design atm, ill be asking the help of adam howard as he has one in his back yard thats very nice (still yet to ride it) but the video and pics look promising.
will keep everyone posted

azarawr

Likes Dirt
still together, few water ruts little ones, but this place has lasted many many years of wetness, so has a good base, just needs a little maintenance every now n then, im working on the pump track design atm, ill be asking the help of adam howard as he has one in his back yard thats very nice (still yet to ride it) but the video and pics look promising.
will keep everyone posted
Sweet as.. thanks man

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spotted some fresh dirt at Windsor lately from the train, and what looks like a new couple of jumps. Anyone on here involved in that?

hey guys, im in emerald and was wondering if it would be worth coming up to the jumps? do people ride there regularly? is there any pics of the current jumps?