winter sucks. my bike ready for 08

sambula

Likes Dirt
what a machine!

that thing looks bluddy mint! sucks about the snow, i bet you cant wait to get out when it thaws out.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I found a pic from the last Beauty race. I also have one from Stromlo but its too crap to post.

Attachments

Snirr

Likes Bikes
I found a pic from the last Beauty race. I also have one from Stromlo but its too crap to post.
damn, ton´s of style!

thanks for the comments!

@ toby: hi, have you got a pic of your orange? what was the weight of it?
would be cool, if you got sth.

that thing looks bluddy mint! sucks about the snow, i bet you cant wait to get out when it thaws out.
i hope "bloody mint" means nothing bad. :)

Last edited:

-toby-

Likes Dirt
damn, ton´s of style!

thanks for the comments!

@ toby: hi, have you got a pic of your orange? what was the weight of it?
would be cool, if you got sth.

i hope "bloody mint" means nothing bad. :)
ill have a look for you, im not sure about pics as i have a new turner now, the frame is for sale tho...

i never weighed the bike but it was about 17.5 i would suspect, it was pretty light tho.

Reign of Terror

Likes Bikes
my friend wants to marry your bike!!!!!!

i like the red frame man. is that the same bike just set up for 4x in the second set images? if so nice work and my friend would like to marry your bike. so lock it up and keep a close eye on it.:eek:

oliash1

Likes Bikes
that is a sick bike with a killer spec.
was just wondering whats the riding like in germany (when its not snowing) because i could be heading over there for 12 months in 09.

Snirr

Likes Bikes
firtsly, thanks.

and secondly: i got 2 fullsusp fusion in red: on for 4x and 1 for dh

the ridingoptions here weren´t that bad, if you live in the correct place. bavaria is pretty good but the entire south of germany is real good to ride, and you can easily switch over to switzerland and austria. pretty cool

Plow King

Little bit.
:O That thing looks farkin insane mate. She looks abit long though. Great for some bashguard scraping action.

Snirr

Likes Bikes
:O That thing looks farkin insane mate. She looks abit long though. Great for some bashguard scraping action.
oh, the appearance is deceiving. an old ginat team dh is much lonbger than my ride, truly it fells pretty short

contagion

Likes Dirt
oh, the appearance is deceiving. an old ginat team dh is much lonbger than my ride, truly it fells pretty short
To me it looks like the seat tube position and angle as well as the uber long seatstays make it deceiving. the angle of it on the chair doesn't help.

Tis damn nice though, I'd love to test ride a terminator. They look bloody nice.