WOLLONGONG CYCLISTS ***Read here!

roostn247

Likes Dirt
Hey guys hows things!!!

Trying to get some of us locals together for either a ride or meet...

Leave a msg on this topic & tell us where your from. (Im in wollongong central itself).

The state dh series starts in about 2 weeks up in Dargle...Any one going to it, i know of a couple here who are, the more the merrier.

Also good luck to any of the boys from the gong heading to Buller for the Finals, GOOD LUCK!

There are a few local boys already on farkin, but the more the merrier to build tracks, jumps, train &/or even go to races etc...

Anyways, PM me or start this topic of discussion & see how we go, Ride Hard & enjoy... ;-)

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey roostn..come get with us.. www.wmbc.asn.au

Ride with the likes of Ameil and Rhyno and the rest of the gang.

We get together in different groups to ride socially from Nowra to Bulli so there's bound to be something in it for you.

See ya :wink:

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I should PM Jordan, but not all XC mate.

We have a killer new secret..you'd have to love it. Ask the boys at Spearmans or PM me mate..it's south though!! :wink:

Jordy

RYD4LF
I have asked them and they dont think its much chop.... compared to our secret tracks but yea I will pm you once I get my bike fixed so we can get for a ride at it.

I even joined WMBC !!!

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No sweat, that would be cool. The track is new, we have lots of work to do on it, cutting lines each weekend...hey us oldies are loving it :wink:
Difference with the southern track is....LEGAL. private land 100% permission for select people to ride.
We don't have to look over our shoulder all the time whilst building and riding.
PM me if you want to come up..