Wollongong DH

Mikefoes

Cannon Fodder
hello every one,

I have just emigrated here from the UK, I am situated at the present time in balgownie and was wondering what DH tracks are here and how to get to them. I understand that just like the UK most if not all these tracks are unofficial so not to be published here on the forum but if some one could email me some directions I would be eternally grateful. My bikes get here on the 18th and i would like to be able to get out and have a go. I also do lots of all mountain riding so if there are any loops here I would be even more grateful. Possibly service a bike or two as payment.

cheers

Mike

Red.

Likes Dirt
hahaha mate you are just a minute ride from a few tracks, Im not sure off the street names but i will tell my mates to inform you in what they are called buddy

Mikefoes

Cannon Fodder
Wow,

I have been inundated with PM's, Guys thanks a lot to all of you. As Soon as by bikes get here I will take you up on all the generous offers. I could be out for a few weeks as a 4x4 went straight through a red light and wiped my car out so I am a little sore, wife in hospital, kids..well OK.

welcome to Australia hey.

Keep the rubber side down

Mike

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
Wow,

I have been inundated with PM's, Guys thanks a lot to all of you. As Soon as by bikes get here I will take you up on all the generous offers. I could be out for a few weeks as a 4x4 went straight through a red light and wiped my car out so I am a little sore, wife in hospital, kids..well OK.

Mike
Man that is unlucky, my parents grew up in australia and were never in a car crash when someones gone to hospitable and ive never been in one. Hope everyone's ok and everyone gets better. And i hope you get around to some riding because there are alot of brilliant tracks down that way and plenty more within and north of Sydney.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow,

Mike
Speedy recovery me old mucker , pheasant plucker .