Wollongong MTB Park - Riders Meet

DOM

Eats Squid
Wollongong Regional Mountain Bike Park - Sat 5/03

Progress update, current issues and challenges ahead to rally rider support.

Your help is needed to make Wollongong Regional Mountain Bike Park a reality!

Saturday 5th March @ 1:00pm
Wollongong PCYC
Exeter Ave, North Wollongong
(near North Gong Pub)

See you there!

Jordy

RYD4LF
geen said:
oi jordy wat is the dealio with this new park? how important is it that we rock up?
Come to find out more about this new park, if you cannot come but would like to give support send me a PM and I will forward it onto John Kopetko (my father and president of Ride Illawarra)

I will post the poster up tomorrow, with Full Details

dilemma

girl+bike
I'll probably be there. I was roped into being interviewed on the local news about the whole thing. good cause.

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No bumps neccesary young padowan.

I'll be there for sure and will be bringing a couple of troopers in support.

Come on all, get there, get behind this. If you're from Sydney, ACT, or out west, you can all benefit from this concept. I urge you to make the effort - or as Jordy said, at least PM him so John can see how genuine you all are.

See you there....you too Dilemma. Make sure Hardwick pulls his finger out and attends too! :cool:

Cheers

kona_crew01

Cannon Fodder
i rekon ive roped bout 10-15 to cum along hope all goes well long live mtbing in the gong peace up to ride illawarra!!!!!!!!!!!

Cletus

Likes Dirt
hey guys, i know ive reopened an old thread but ive just heard a rumour the the site for the mtb park could be reid park football and cricket grounds in west dapto :confused: this better be a bad joke. has anyone heard anything about whats happening?

Jordy

RYD4LF
ozipacman said:
hey guys, i know ive reopened an old thread but ive just heard a rumour the the site for the mtb park could be reid park football and cricket grounds in west dapto :confused: this better be a bad joke. has anyone heard anything about whats happening?
I dont know whats going on...Dads given up i believe, i no longer live in the gong.