Wollongong Train of DEATH! It's Complete Madness!!!

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I broke my leg roughly around March the 25th, I hate to say it, but everything the doc says is absolutely correct. Im still not really supposed to be riding for another two weeks, I still feel it a little bit every now and then when I ride. Its only been over the last few days that everything has started to become good again. After walking again, for me it was 3 months from there before I got back on the bike.
Damn. Did you have Physio and shit? Or did you have a street or roadie bike to like build your strength up?
Cheers to Maurice aswell.
Tom.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Damn. Did you have Physio and shit? Or did you have a street or roadie bike to like build your strength up?
Cheers to Maurice aswell.
Tom.
Nah no physio, I just hopped on the wind trainer for half an hour every day, about two weeks before I started to walk again, on low resistance. You will literally have no muscle in your leg at all, I started to lose it within 10 days of breaking my leg so doing some sort of recovery is crucial. One of my legs is still bigger than the other, but its starting to build up again.

Lots of protein powder does wonders when you start to do a bit of exercise, I found that I didn't have much of an apetite so I drank them while I was stuck on the lounge, I still lost around 10 kilos though, again Im only really putting it on again now. On the plus side, I can smash any of my mates at mx vs atv now:p

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah no physio, I just hopped on the wind trainer for half an hour every day, about two weeks before I started to walk again, on low resistance. You will literally have no muscle in your leg at all, I started to lose it within 10 days of breaking my leg so doing some sort of recovery is crucial. One of my legs is still bigger than the other, but its starting to build up again.

Lots of protein powder does wonders when you start to do a bit of exercise, I found that I didn't have much of an apetite so I drank them while I was stuck on the lounge, I still lost around 10 kilos though, again Im only really putting it on again now. On the plus side, I can smash any of my mates at mx vs atv now:p
Yeh, mates at school always comment on my left knee being significantly bigger than my right. Thanks heaps for all your help Sam. Definetally shed some lights that the Docs wouldn't and give me pointers to get on the bike ASAP.
Tom.