Wombat/Maldon trail crew. Behind the scenes.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Might intrest some people on a bit of what goes on behind the scenes.

About the guys at the wombat mtb club that do trail work at the wombat state forest and at maldon.

Take 5 to check it out!

[video]http://media.smh.com.au/entertainment/thevine-tv/nice-work--wombat-trail-2386205.html[/video]

Some of the quality isn't the greatest, but its not a huge problem!

Danny B

Likes Dirt
nice one - I love Wombat. My favorite track around Melbourne. I'll have to hunt out the other track that is mentioned. Thanks for sharing

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
That was a fantastic video that captured the real essence of riding and trail building. Glad to see its not all about public liability and dangerous sports.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for that feedback guys, I'll pass it on!

Russ is a good bloke, as well as everyone else that helps out!

Think theres a ride day at maldon soon for anyone who might be interested, and theres going to be a xc race there in a couple of months also im pretty sure!

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
REally nice to see a vid like that that's actually not aimed at us as an audience but the broader public. Actually us look a bit less like crazy people and made riding look like the fun, good times it really is. Cool. Hats off to Russ and the gang as well for their great work.

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
I have a feeling its to do with the SMH picking up someone elses movie and showing it, instead of shooting their own and trying to make some sort of left wing nonsense news item.

ajadam81

Squid
Hey, where can I find out more info about Maldon DH ride days? keen to participate and even give a hand at building etc. Still new to the DH thing, keen to Race this season in the VDHS. Cheers