Women, etc.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
Be careful when gently brushing hair away from her face, if your fingers get caught in a tangle it doesn't have quite the same romantic effect...

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Done this, shit was hella awkward.
That made things awkward? Shit, i'd hate to hear the response when you one day have an embarrassing moment in bed...

Seriously, if something like that happens you've gotta be able to laugh about it. Unless you've torn her eye out, apologise and kiss it better, while laughing about how shocking your ability to be gentle and helpful is. If she can't laugh about it, she's obviously a bitch.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Well...

10chars
Blunt humour. Didn't think it'd be that difficult to pick up?

What i'm saying is if you've got a girl who gets weird and awkward when you accidentally get your fingers tangled in her hair while trying to brush it out of her face, or you too get weird and awkward, you're going to have a bit of trouble when other things go awry in the future. So just laugh about it, eh?

Matt H

Eats Squid
Blunt humour. Didn't think it'd be that difficult to pick up?

What i'm saying is if you've got a girl who gets weird and awkward when you accidentally get your fingers tangled in her hair while trying to brush it out of her face, or you too get weird and awkward, you're going to have a bit of trouble when other things go awry in the future. So just laugh about it, eh?
I was actually implying that she is/was a bitch.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahh thankyou! I shall plan something for Saturday, would spending time with each other and friends be a good idea? Our friends get alone really well together, and it would be good just to hang out with everyone, as well as time alone with her? Dinner might be a good idea too for Saturday night,

thanks!
suggest sex outside so you can get some fresh air. stunky sex rooms..well, they stink ;)

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I actually had it happen and it had quite the opposite effect, had to untangle my fingers but she was laughing her head off so much to the point that it made for the best day following.
i can beat that, thought it would be sexy to drip hot wax on her brests..well it was from one of those little tea candles and the wax temp was atomic, she had a burn for days ;)

i got plenty more. all are more dirty though.

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've done a bad thing. It doesn't really compare to most of the stuff in here but help me out anyway...

Effectively met a girl from school at a party a few weeks ago, have talked to her since then, and was with her most of the night at a party a few days ago (nothing happened, just talk/company), and have been talking to her a bit since then, but although she's pretty cool I'm more keeping the conversation going out of politeness than interest.

Hence the problem is that from her attitude/talk I'm pretty sure I'm leading her on. And I don't want to be doing that. But I don't want to be a dick and stop talking/ignore her, cause that's utter arsehole.

Provided that I don't actually see her anytime in the next week/s I'm hoping things sortof fizzle out before they ignite, but I'm pretty sure this won't happen, seeing as she just got my number out of me.

So what's my best option from here? I don't want to just stop advancing it now cause then I'd have led her on, she's too nice to do that to and I'd be a dick. I don't want to hook up with her at the next party, stop talking (because any further talking would then be more leading on) and leave it there because that's abrupt, rude, and I'd be a dick.

What do I do...

Last edited:

cam.w

Likes Bikes
ah dude, just dont start any conversations with her from now on. Maybe block her from msn/facebook/whatever and don't reply to her messages straight away. Try to keep the convo. clean of any sex related stuff or flirtatious stuff. Perhaps even maybe ask her opinion on another girl, but that might hurt her. Or you can try to get into the friends zone by having a huge d'n'm with her about emotional stuff.

S.

ex offender
I've done a bad thing. It doesn't really compare to most of the stuff in here but help me out anyway...

Effectively met a girl from school at a party a few weeks ago, have talked to her since then, and was with her most of the night at a party a few days ago (nothing happened, just talk/company), and have been talking to her a bit since then, but although she's pretty cool I'm more keeping the conversation going out of politeness than interest.

Hence the problem is that from her attitude/talk I'm pretty sure I'm leading her on. And I don't want to be doing that. But I don't want to be a dick and stop talking/ignore her, cause that's utter arsehole.

Provided that I don't actually see her anytime in the next week/s I'm hoping things sortof fizzle out before they ignite, but I'm pretty sure this won't happen, seeing as she just got my number out of me.

So what's my best option from here? I don't want to just stop advancing it now cause then I'd have led her on, she's too nice to do that to and I'd be a dick. I don't want to hook up with her at the next party, stop talking (because any further talking would then be more leading on) and leave it there because that's abrupt, rude, and I'd be a dick.

What do I do...
Then just don't hook up with her. If she gets upset, tell her "sorry, you're cool and all but you're just not for me". Chicks do it all the time, it's fair play. Nobody will fault you for direct honesty, gentle but firm is rarely a problem. Talking to a chick does not constitute leading her on, however escalating (touching her in any way is the big one, eg holding hands) does.

Seriously though, asking how NOT to get some chick? Everyone else is managing to not get any just fine, what's wrong with you? :p

Alternatively - if you really feel like playing it to the wire and ensuring she doesn't get hurt, go WAY overboard with neediness. Tell her you can't stop thinking about her and you think you're in love with her and you can't stop these dreams of having kids with her and whatnot, and you just can't live without her because she's your world. Take stuff way too far way too fast. That shit is like kryptonite to anyone who isn't exceedingly desperate and/or delusional... in other words, won't work if she's fat or under the age of 18.

Alternatively number 2, just be a dick. Tell her you're only interested in her because she has some hot friend you're hoping to get with. I have a 100% failure (in your case, success) rate with this one.

Last edited:

MMelissa

Likes Bikes

What do I do...

You don't owe her anything. You've just been talking to her. I mean, that's how you find out if there's something there between you. You're not going to want to hook up with every chick you talk to or go on dates with etc. I'd just play dumb and pretend you didn't realise she liked you like that and if she tries to advance things tell you just want to be friends and you just thought she was a really cool chick who you liked talking to. You're not a dick at all! Don't stress.

MMelissa

Likes Bikes
Then just don't hook up with her. If she gets upset, tell her "sorry, you're cool and all but you're just not for me". Chicks do it all the time, it's fair play. Nobody will fault you for direct honesty, gentle but firm is rarely a problem. Talking to a chick does not constitute leading her on, however escalating (touching her in any way is the big one, eg holding hands) does.

Seriously though, asking how NOT to get some chick? Everyone else is managing to not get any just fine, what's wrong with you? :p

Alternatively - if you really feel like playing it to the wire and ensuring she doesn't get hurt, go WAY overboard with neediness. Tell her you can't stop thinking about her and you think you're in love with her and you can't stop these dreams of having kids with her and whatnot, and you just can't live without her because she's your world. Take stuff way too far way too fast. That shit is like kryptonite to anyone who isn't exceedingly desperate and/or delusional... in other words, won't work if she's fat or under the age of 18.

Alternatively number 2, just be a dick. Tell her you're only interested in her because she has some hot friend you're hoping to get with. I have a 100% failure (in your case, success) rate with this one.
Yeah really, don't do that!!

S.

ex offender
Yeah really, don't do that!!
Don't do which? Being a dick probably isn't a great option, but making yourself unattractive (ie needy) avoids her feeling bad though if you misjudge it (ie she isn't put off by you being needy, usually because she's even worse) you can most definitely come across as a dick, and being up-front honest is IMO fair play. Playing dumb like you didn't realise she was interested in you is just trying to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions - to me that's exactly what leading someone on IS. Having been on the receiving end of that a few times myself, I wouldn't recommend doing it to anyone else.

Last edited:

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
I cant see how this debate has gone on this long, the number of girls who think nothing of leading a guy on (friends of mine) purely for confidence or self-endulgent purposes, i think letting her down just saying she isn't for you and you're sorry is hardly being a dick.

toodles

Wheel size expert
I cant see how this debate has gone on this long, the number of girls who think nothing of leading a guy on (friends of mine) purely for confidence or self-endulgent purposes, i think letting her down just saying she isn't for you and you're sorry is hardly being a dick.
After you've slept with her. Someone is going to do it.