Women, etc.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slightly off-topic, but...

The G-Spot is a myth!

The holy grail of female sexual pleasure — the G-spot — does not exist, according to a new study.

British researchers at Kings College London found no evidence to support long-standing claims there is a collection of internal nerve endings that trigger the ultimate in sexual ecstasy.

"Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise, but in fact it is virtually impossible to find real traits," study co-author Tim Spector said.

"This is by far the biggest study ever carried out and it shows fairly conclusively that the idea of a G-spot is subjective."

The findings came after researchers surveyed more than 1800 woman, all identical and non-identical twins.

Each woman was asked whether they thought they had a G-spot before their answer was cross-checked against their twin.

If the G-spot did in fact exist, the twins would be more likely to give similar answers because of similarities in their genes.

But the research found no such pattern.

Research co-author Andrea Burri said she hoped the findings would remove a "rather irresponsble" pressure on women and men in the bedroom.

S.

ex offender
Just think that you are over analysing to the possible detriment of some of these kids who may end up believing that any of the information on here may have some impact.
Not really sure what you're trying to get at here, your last few posts haven't made much sense to me. If you're trying to criticise what I've posted as being either inaccurate or just plain useless then go right ahead, I won't take it personally, but to say that any and all dating advice is useless (esp detailed stuff - which personally I really wish I had when I was younger) is both unproductive and IMO flat out wrong. Sure, there is plenty of (IMO) misguided advice floating around the internet, what I post is stuff that's specifically helped me and is, in my mind at least, proven useful. Like I said, feel free to disagree or criticise the specifics, I won't take offence to it, just don't be dismissive of my own (or anyone else's) advice as "having no impact".

Slightly off-topic, but...

The G-Spot is a myth!

The holy grail of female sexual pleasure — the G-spot — does not exist, according to a new study.

British researchers at Kings College London found no evidence to support long-standing claims there is a collection of internal nerve endings that trigger the ultimate in sexual ecstasy.

"Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise, but in fact it is virtually impossible to find real traits," study co-author Tim Spector said.

"This is by far the biggest study ever carried out and it shows fairly conclusively that the idea of a G-spot is subjective."

The findings came after researchers surveyed more than 1800 woman, all identical and non-identical twins.

Each woman was asked whether they thought they had a G-spot before their answer was cross-checked against their twin.

If the G-spot did in fact exist, the twins would be more likely to give similar answers because of similarities in their genes.

But the research found no such pattern.

Research co-author Andrea Burri said she hoped the findings would remove a "rather irresponsble" pressure on women and men in the bedroom.
Their research into whether there is a G-spot consisted of asking women whether they believe they have a G-spot? Sounds to me like researching whether there is a god by asking a couple of thousand people if they believe in god... not exactly conclusive?

Last edited:

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Their research into whether there is a G-spot consisted of asking women whether they believe they have a G-spot? Sounds to me like researching whether there is a god by asking a couple of thousand people if they believe in god... not exactly conclusive?
well, someone better conduct some more conclusive research then, any takers....

MasterOfReality

After forever
I was in a very similar situation.

I liked this girl, she was all over me when we went out with friends. I asked her straight out and it was yes, then no, then yes etc etc.

Then she hooked up with another bloke and gave me the 'friends' line like you have just copped. This happened over a period of 6 months.

Since I was straight with her from the start and she stuffed me around whilst checking other guys out, I told her to get farked. I had to endure a tantrum and some crying from her but it was priceless as she clearly was a girl who was used to manipulating people to get her own way. That much became clear simply from the way she reacted.

Ozz, if the girl can't give you a straight up answer if you have been straight up with her, then don't waste your time. The sooner you tell her to piss off then the better. I can just see it happening, she will break up with her current bloke and you will be the one taking sloppy seconds. Fark that.

joe79

Likes Dirt
So my girlfriend just broke up with me, then said "i just wish you would have spent more time talking to me about the things you're really passionate about... like mountain biking"
WHAAAAT? i really screwed that one up.

udi

swiss cheese
Sounds to me like researching whether there is a god by asking a couple of thousand people if they believe in god
Yeah, but what if they asked identical twins whether there is a god and based their research on that? Surely you read ALL the supporting evidence before writing off a very valid article.

udi

swiss cheese
So my girlfriend just broke up with me, then said "i just wish you would have spent more time talking to me about the things you're really passionate about... like mountain biking"
WHAAAAT? i really screwed that one up.
Pretty sure there would have been more to it than that.. but you could always offer to take her riding, as a friend ;)

Seriously though, I know a lot of girls who would jump on the opportunity to try something like that out given a spare bike and some gear.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
After a f*cking classic New Years woman interraction..... spanky's thinkin to start trying the whole cross species dating thing....

Got the whole... yeah, really want to... but no, want to stay friends.. then about 6 hours of THE most confusing Yah/Nah sh*t spanky's ever had to deal with.....

drunk angry Cayman alligators that have been injected with HUGE amounts of LSD and talking through a Klingon Translating service would make more sense than women, well... the women spanky seems to attract.

s

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I actually read that wrong. I initially read it more as a study regarding the 'internal nerve endings', rather than a simple question.

punk_downhiller

Likes Dirt
I've just been browsing through this thread, didn't really consider posting anything mainly because I feel that I'm happy with everything at the moment, but a couple of things I've read has made me think, so here goes.

The girl im dating at the moment is the complete opposite to me. I used to be you're typical 'dropping them like skittles' pill popping alcoholic who enjoys a good rat around the night clubs on a saturday night while she is pretty religious (I wouldn't go as far as saying 'heavily'), doesn't drink often and doesn't think too higly of a night out in the clubs. I've kicked the drugs (but still enjoy a good booze up and night on the town) and we've spoken about the whole two completely different worlds thing, and have both agreed that it will be a bit challenging trying to bring them together. We saw each other for around a month quite often (once or twice a week) and although we both knew it would happen, have only just become an 'official' couple. The past month and a half have gone by pretty smoothly, apart from once when she freaked out that I might regret changing for her and leave her, but I smoothed that all out. I've met the rents and circle of friends and they all seem to aprove, after what can only be put as a blatant interrogation from her father, and we have both hinted that this will be a long term thing. My question is, can this relationship really work?

Thought I might also just chuck in that she's a good mates sister, so am I walking a dangerous line here?

Matt H

Eats Squid
I think the opposites thing can definitely work. I have a mate who's an agnositc pot-smoking, beer guzzling, dreadlocked party animal and for like four years he dated a seemingly shy religious girl who didn't drink or do drugs. Of course, this may be the exception, but it does happen.

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bout time this thread got a bump.

Anyway;

Currently (have been for months) going through a weird phase where I constantly feel pressed for time in my relationship. It honestly feels like time is running out all too quickly. Any of you more intelligent fellas know what this could be down to? I'm willing to bet it's down to some insecurity on my part, but is there a way to combat it?

Thanks in advance

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
Welshy! Just see her already and see how much your view changes!
Stop worrying about anything she's nearly home and she's gonna be yours, just chill and enjoy the ride. She's crazy about you, there is no timeline.

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
Double post, Got a situation would love some input from some of the more senior or experienced members of the community.

A very close mate of mine isnt doing too well and ive been faced with him asking him about my views on his situation and everyhting i say seems to change his mind.

He's been with his girlfriend for nearly a year, he's 17.
They're very close (Rah rah young love, whatever, i dont need to hear it) and she went away for a while. He ended up kissing a girl he met while she was away who lives too far away and will always be an e-friend to him now.

The girlfriend has returned and he's caught on telling her he "cheated" (kissed another girl) on her, or living with the secret.

I know that second option is morally 'wrong' but id love some advice from some members of the community. Can he just live with that secret or is it something he MUST tell her? He's generally very open with the girl, but he's convinced this will be the end of the relationship if he tells her. He has not slept with the girlfriend.