Women, etc.

downhiller guy

Likes Bikes
Problem is he doesnt hang out with us, so short of telling him would there be any better ways??

Typical scenario: I'll call him "Hey, you busy next thursday?" "Yea no probs"......Wedsnesday, text him, "nah Im busy, gotta work and then I have to do some uni stuff, and then my dad wants me to do something".... Hour later on Facebook, GF posts: "Going out for Dinner, yay!"
Tell him to fuck off. When he dosen't have his friends around when things get tough he'll just have to learn the hard way.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Tell him to fuck off. When he dosen't have his friends around when things get tough he'll just have to learn the hard way.
Agreed, tell him to fuck off and never be the back up for him if the girlfriends busy. Seen it happen a few times and all you can do is laugh when the break up happens.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
got a massive problem atm fella's...... girly might be preggers....atm im shitting myself.

anyone have an idea how much an abortion is gonna cost??? Iv searched but found nothing....

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got a massive problem atm fella's...... girly might be preggers....atm im shitting myself.

anyone have an idea how much an abortion is gonna cost??? Iv searched but found nothing....
Wow, dude this is not good. I feel for you. I'm guessing its too late for the morning after pill?

down_hillbilly

Likes Dirt
I think this is the appropriate thread:

My best mate has got a severe case of First Girlfriend syndrome. Thought it would end after a few months, still going 10 months later....Anyway ideas to help him open his eyes to the fact he's losing his mates? Although she is a pretty nice bird, and there is (very) good reason to stick with her rather than mates..
Mate, I done exactly this except mine lasted 2 years. Stopped hanging out with mates and done whatever she said and the worst of all I stopped riding and racing DH. Ive been broken up with her for a year now and just wish I could go back and ditch her. He will realise this one day and its not a good feeling.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

No breakage, im thinking maybe a small hole or something. Period is 3 odd days late. Getting her a test tomorrow. HSC trials two weeks from now aswell, could just be stress but I'm still scarred as fuck

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think this is the appropriate thread:

My best mate has got a severe case of First Girlfriend syndrome. Thought it would end after a few months, still going 10 months later....Anyway ideas to help him open his eyes to the fact he's losing his mates? Although she is a pretty nice bird, and there is (very) good reason to stick with her rather than mates..
I've been with my first girlfriend for 2.5 years... and still see all my mates regularly. Tis called having a life.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No breakage, im thinking maybe a small hole or something. Period is 3 odd days late. Getting her a test tomorrow. HSC trials two weeks from now aswell, could just be stress but I'm still scarred as fuck
Did you know for sure it was a small hole, or is it just that she may be a little late... which can be caused by too much stress.

Ultra Lord

Did you know for sure it was a small hole, or is it just that she may be a little late... which can be caused by too much stress.
tbh, I think it's too much stress, but it's still a possibility. She's not coping too well though, which is what's really getting to me atm. Very catholic family etc, trials right about now..... Poor girl is freaking.

I wish i could make it instantly better and then she wouldn't be getting mind fucked for her tests (hers start tomorrow).

ademb

Likes Dirt
yeah mate 3 days late is no real issue, a week late + is when u can start thinking something might be up.

My ex was a competitive swimmer, the strain on her body from constant training,tiredness etc made her late quite a few times.

Cant help but stress at the thought though

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I remember one time my ex was 2 weeks late. That was fun...

Point is, 3 days isn't much to worry about. Relaxxxxxxxx :)

Monks

Likes Dirt
Talk about stress, once my partner went 52 days between red flags.

It can depend on so many factors, stress, environment (if she works with a lot of females, all their bodies sync and they get them at very similar times) smoking, drinking, iron levels.

I reckon we've all been there. Things will work out.

sam705

Likes Dirt
I've also got a mate who is hugely under the thumb.
Whats worse is, it's mainly not his choice, he just wants her to be happy.
She lives with her father literally around the corner from him, yet he has moved in there and is paying board! She treats him as though he is her son, cooks him tea/breakfast, does his washing ect.
She doesnt have her license and lives 10 minutes out of town, but works in town. He picks her up from work everyday and drops her off. Some days she will work overtime and its only then will he come round to my house and see me, and leave when its time to pick her up.
I had a chat to him saturday night and told him what i think of it all, told him hes bound to lose mates if he continues going down this path and what not, he agreed on that statement so hopefully my words dont just fly over his head as im not the only one who is sick of it all.

Ultra Lord

Good and bad news fella's........... good news is she's not pregnant, tested today. Bad news was it was actually 13 days late, i was just a muppet and heard three.

Definately relieved. Cheers for the reasurance all.

Josh Seksy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah mate 3 days late is no real issue, a week late + is when u can start thinking something might be up.

My ex was a competitive swimmer, the strain on her body from constant training,tiredness etc made her late quite a few times.

Cant help but stress at the thought though
Know exactly what you mean!

My current girlfriend (of almost 2 years!) is a very VERY competitive swimmer and has been almost 2 weeks late on some of her 'times of the month'
Sure has caused plenty of stress in my life on many occasions!

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good and bad news fella's........... good news is she's not pregnant, tested today. Bad news was it was actually 13 days late, i was just a muppet and heard three.

Definately relieved. Cheers for the reasurance all.
Wow thats a fucking boulder off your shoulders.