Women, etc.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
'conquests' was a tongue in cheek comment, i didnt mean to spark a feminist debate.

Im on the same level as you s. Women (even sluts) deserve full respect, if only for a few hours. But ill be the first one to hang shit on feminists - men and women are inherently different, no two ways about it.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So anyone who sleeps with Red Rocket is a slut? Or anyone who sleeps with anyone?
From a Christian standpoint anyone who sleeps with anyone outside of marriage is a slut, that's what I was raised to believe. Makes it friggen hard to have a one night stand/FWB because there's this deep seated thing in the back of your mind saying "this isn't right" the whole time.

I'm keen for the farkin pub crawl if I go caus I know I dont live there so I won't give a fuck what happens

Bermshot

Banned
Of course when young men go out for the night, it is, for conquest. Be it women, the fight or antics like traversing H beams. All or none can result in victory. Even in a placid form we go out for conquest of a good time!
A woman's conquest being (been talked of ad nauseam) in whom will be a suitable colt to brood with, protect etc. Male conquest due to the broad terms of nature are base in comparrison to our female companions subtlety, almost bordering on subterfuge. The effort of understanding thus is the whole point of this thread unless I am Mr Gump.

So ladies, could you inform us please of that fantastic feeling of being conquested over by all the gentry?

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Of course when young men go out for the night, it is, for conquest. Be it women, the fight or antics like traversing H beams. All or none can result in victory. Even in a placid form we go out for conquest of a good time!
A woman's conquest being (been talked of ad nauseam) in whom will be a suitable colt to brood with, protect etc. Male conquest due to the broad terms of nature are base in comparrison to our female companions subtlety, almost bordering on subterfuge. The effort of understanding thus is the whole point of this thread unless I am Mr Gump.

So ladies, could you inform us please of that fantastic feeling of being conquested over by all the gentry?
I'm not the kind of lady to 'conquested' :p

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Farkin pub crawl???
Yesssss, come.

So anyway going on a daterous in 2 hours...though it isn't clearly a 'date'...im in the same boat as i think it was you gluey? Forgive my memory but yeh...basically you were unsure of her motives...basically the exact same thing is happening with me. Hopefully i can figure her out without straight out asking. Wish me luck etccc

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From a Christian standpoint anyone who sleeps with anyone outside of marriage is a slut, that's what I was raised to believe. Makes it friggen hard to have a one night stand/FWB because there's this deep seated thing in the back of your mind saying "this isn't right" the whole time.

I'm keen for the farkin pub crawl if I go caus I know I dont live there so I won't give a fuck what happens
I use boozahole to silence that little annoying voice.

Try thinking about it this way, you only live once and your not hurting anyone by doing it. You're just have fun, that cant be wrong can it?

Also on an importnant note, where shall we all meet up, how does The Normanby sound, meet at 1700?

Unless someone knows of a pub that has happy hour or cheap drinks?

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Women are shit.

I don't really believe that, but the one I've been perservering with for near on three years is a lot of work. Rough background, and what I have self-diagnosed as Borderline Personality Disorder. Brilliant chick 90% of the time. 10% of the time I question the reason it's immoral to hit women.

She cooked dinner last night, and brought me a glass of wine with it. Tick! She then got a bit upset because I couldn't drive to where we were meeting friends...I've recently got my licence back and one of the conditions is having a zero blood alcohol reading. She knows this. Que her getting upset, calling me "abusive", and me helping her pack her shit and directing her to the front door. All over something so trivial.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Try thinking about it this way, you only live once and your not hurting anyone by doing it. You're just have fun, that cant be wrong can it?
Every time you have sex, there is a chance (however small) that the girl will become pregnant.From what I have seen, very few pregnancies are planned.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Every time you have sex, there is a chance (however small) that the girl will become pregnant. From what I have seen, very few pregnancies are planned.
Can you post up where you live so I can stay the fuck away from there!

It really depends on your socioeconomic status. I can say where I grew up and where I live now we don't have teen mums or any of that stuff. Most of the pregnancies are planned. They are the stereotypical family unit. All of my friends from Sydney and up here in Brissy don't have kids and take steps to keep that.

On the flip side 3 of my good friends in Tamworth were under 18 when they had kids and one of them had 2 kids to 2 different fathers and has never worked a day in her life. Outside my friends I can list another 10 people who have had kids under 20. All of these people have a substandard education and never had any life goals. Only 1 was planned. But talking to a lot of the fathers and mothers they used the close your eyes contraception method.

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Yesssss, come.

So anyway going on a daterous in 2 hours...though it isn't clearly a 'date'...im in the same boat as i think it was you gluey? Forgive my memory but yeh...basically you were unsure of her motives...basically the exact same thing is happening with me. Hopefully i can figure her out without straight out asking. Wish me luck etccc
Yep, that's me. So I got a bit drunk last night and drunk called friend who I got in the above situation with. I can't remember what I said but I'm pretty sure it was pretty horrendously slurred. I'm not too sure if I made it clear earlier in the thread but I do like this girl so a relationship is what I'm seeking so I believe I have to have a toe in the friendship zone a bit to show I can be a guy she can rely on.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Every time you have sex, there is a chance (however small) that the girl will become pregnant.From what I have seen, very few pregnancies are planned.
There is also the chance that she may turn out to be a hot Russian secret agent who will squeeze you to death with her thighs (I know this to be true as I have seen it in person)

If very few pregnancies are planned, does that mean that the overwhelming majorities of members here on Rotorburn are mistakes? That's a bit harsh! I mean, sure, there are one or two I have my doubts over but everyone? sheesh...:confused:

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, that's me. So I got a bit drunk last night and drunk called friend who I got in the above situation with. I can't remember what I said but I'm pretty sure it was pretty horrendously slurred. I'm not too sure if I made it clear earlier in the thread but I do like this girl so a relationship is what I'm seeking so I believe I have to have a toe in the friendship zone a bit to show I can be a guy she can rely on.
NO dude so wrong. you get them attracted to you and once you are banging away. see her heaps and be kind to her.... she will fall in "love" with you then

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yesssss, come.

Well....that sucked

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There isn't much to tell. I'd like to write a paragraph of ownage literature that'll have you all laughing but...

She just made it stupidly obvious she wasn't interested. She was telling me a story of her friday night and made sure to point out a certain guy she was with was 'the guy she liked'..a few times.... And she was telling me how she has alot of trouble with guys pursuing her because they think she likes them when she's just being nice. I could only nod my head and laugh...ill just stay friends.

Side note though ~ Probably sounds like shes an up herself such and such to say such things about herself but she really isn't, she's a good girl (why does that sound demeaning as hell, but when 'he's a good guy' is thrown around i think it sounds perfectly acceptable). That was just her way of saying she isn't interested.

The end fuck my life