Women, etc.

shakes

Likes Dirt
By all accounts I have the odds stacked against me.... cyclist. Partier. Jocks. Etcetc... I've got proof it works.

On that note. I'm in the sin bin for something. Have no clue what for, have told her that I have no clue in general and need shit layed out for me as I can't understand subtle. Damn women frustrate me.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I've taken the whole "friendship zone" thing to a new level....

Right now I have like 6-7 girls lined up. Unfortunately all of these girls are internet/phone girls. For some stupid reason I just cannot get them to commit to seeing me! I've tried everything. I've been nice, I've been an asshole, I've been cheeky and confident. They all flirt with me OUTRAGEOUSLY but they never follow up. FUUUUUUU. I know for a fact (from secondary sources) that they all are into me but I can't even get them out! If I do I'm pretty confident I can seal the deal. WTF do I do?

RE: Brisbane pub crawl. If the Normanby is involved at all I'm not coming. Fuck that place.

taquar

Likes Dirt
I've taken the whole "friendship zone" thing to a new level....Right now I have like 6-7 girls lined up. Unfortunately all of these girls are internet/phone girls. For some stupid reason I just cannot get them to commit to seeing me! I've tried everything. I've been nice, I've been an asshole, I've been cheeky and confident. They all flirt with me OUTRAGEOUSLY but they never follow up. FUUUUUUU. I know for a fact (from secondary sources) that they all are into me but I can't even get them out! If I do I'm pretty confident I can seal the deal. WTF do I do?RE: Brisbane pub crawl. If the Normanby is involved at all I'm not coming. Fuck that place.
Try telling them outright? Some chicks just dont get subtlety, or they just laugh it off. Also with the pub crawl, im in agreement, not the normanby. Hows the RE sound to anyone, or, the regatta, if its open?

Matt H

Eats Squid
Try telling them outright? Some chicks just dont get subtlety, or they just laugh it off. Also with the pub crawl, im in agreement, not the normanby. Hows the RE sound to anyone, or, the regatta, if its open?
The RE is great these days but it'd be pretty quiet on a friday night though, it's big on wednesday and sundays.

What about o'malleys? Cheap beers on a friday and close to the other places in the city.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
OK. I think this thread is starting to get derailed by the organising of a massive piss-up.

Not that that isn't an admirable pursuit, in fact it's one I wholeheartedly endorse but I reckon it's best that you maybe start a separate thread for it and leave this one for discussing the courting and wooing of wimmen-folk and the like.

taquar

Likes Dirt
OK. I think this thread is starting to get derailed by the organising of a massive piss-up.

Not that that isn't an admirable pursuit, in fact it's one I wholeheartedly endorse but I reckon it's best that you maybe start a separate thread for it and leave this one for discussing the courting and wooing of wimmen-folk and the like.
But aren't the two linked really closely? I would have thought so...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
But aren't the two linked really closely? I would have thought so...
Nope.

One is a thread open to the whole of Australia for the discussion of love, lust, romance and hanky-panky. The other is the organisation of a group of lads in Brisbane and surrounds to meet up for the first time and get on the piss. I know the original intention may have been to conduct some sort of field test from 'The Game' but in reality it's evolving into more of a bucks night or end-of-season footy trip! :p

shakes

Likes Dirt
Read.

On a serious note, what makes you think you're in trouble? Is she short with you? Ignoring you?

Could it perhaps not have anything to do with you at all? (ie. stresses at work)

*shrugs*
I'm just venting more then everything, has been frustrating the hell out of me the last couple of days. she's short and snappy... It's shouldnt be hormones, not saying much to me.. Everytime she's had another issue she's spoken to me about it, if it's me she tends not to.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
I jokingly said to her once after saying some useless peice of information..."hang with me and you'll learn heaps of useless such and such!"...to which she said...so we'll go out sunday then? I was getting to the point of asking her that day to be honest but thats how it turned out i swear, please don't judge me im a real man im not a pussy i ask girls out :(

But seriously yeh she did...it feels like it was kind of out of pity or nice...ness. Though i'd asked a few times before this to hang so i could ask her out properly in person but she was too busy or w/e. Lets just say...if i were a lion in the wild, having to run after my pray, i'd starve...quickly. Lol
Interesting, sounds to me like she was playing the jealousy card (especially if she was so quick on the "hang out sunday then?" or whatever). Had it played on me almost exactly like that, let us know if anything comes of it. Well played by keeping it cool none the less.

enjoi

Likes Bikes
Got dumped by my mrs about 1 month ago - life is still shit.

seasoned romance pro's, please provide; tips on life recovery, words of encouragement, suggestions for activities, motivation to work out etc. etc.

also meaningless and unfounded compliments may assist.

Thanks

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Distract yourself with another goal? Uni helps, learn something new (I'm making cocktails, which also provides another solution...)

Go out get wild?