Women, etc.

Minlak

custom titis
I did, it reduced the females i talk to (in my head) by 33.3%.
Actually that's what i meant 99% of the forum had no issues at all with hach_Bee and i for 1 would sooner she was here than not ... the more the merrier .... and even if she really is a 45 yr old man the Avatar was always worth a look :)

Minlak

custom titis
How do you block someone from calling/messaging you?
Depends on your phone handset.

Option 1) Restrictive dialing :- you can set what phone numbers are allowed in your phone (not all phones do this) and wont block a number restricted call
Option 2) Nuisance Calls :- you will have to contact your service provider and lodge an official complaint to have it blocked at the exchange.

Option 2 is most effective choice but you will need to make an official complaint maybe even with police

Best Option unfortunately for you change your number and only give it to trusted friends with strict conditions of not sharing it

Yes yes it sucks they cause an issue and you suffer etc but yeah life isnt fair :(

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the speedy reply. It was just what I needed. I ended up just putting her calls on "no tone". I called Vodafone too but I couldn't get past the computer woman.

Holy shit I got burnt so hard by my ex.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Thanks for the speedy reply. It was just what I needed. I ended up just putting her calls on "no tone". I called Vodafone too but I couldn't get past the computer woman.

Holy shit I got burnt so hard by my ex.
Put her number on here. Hilarity would ensue.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How do you block someone from calling/messaging you?
If you have an Android phone there's a blocked number list. On ICS you just tap on the contact you want to block and tap "All calls to voicemail". Most modern phones should have the option, easier then going through your service provider.

There's probably an app for it too on Android or iOS

dog boy

Likes Dirt
Asking for opinions... confessing your attraction to a girl on valentines day, yes or no. I know of two guys that took this option last year seemed to work out for them.
Best way to go about it, card in mail box or invite them out for the evening?
My theory is that its so corny and cliche to them that its "cute".

S.

ex offender
Asking for opinions... confessing your attraction to a girl on valentines day, yes or no. I know of two guys that took this option last year seemed to work out for them.
Best way to go about it, card in mail box or invite them out for the evening?
My theory is that its so corny and cliche to them that its "cute".
The problem with "confessing your attraction" is that it basically gives her emotional validation without making you attractive to her. The hopeless romantic thing IMO rarely works, direct honesty isn't always the best approach unless you have the confidence to absolutely sweep her off her feet (ie you aren't asking about this kind of thing on the internets) by dominating the interaction with her in what usually seems like a completely ridiculous manner. You need to ATTRACT her first up. Flirt, tease, push her away a little bit, make yourself appear unavailable to her, be a little bit too cool for her without blowing her off entirely, make her EARN your company rather than the other way around. Otherwise you're just going to buy a one way ticket to Awkwardfriendsville, because unfortunately the laws of attraction don't take the day off on Feb 14th.