Women's clinics in Qld

LadyHawk

Cannon Fodder
Hey, I'm just starting out and wondering if anyone knows of a women's clinic based in Qld - pref South East, as I live in Toowoomba.

I've done some XC stuff in Canberra & surrounds, with my other half - he's pretty patient, but I'd like to improve my techniques without feeling like I'm hindering him each time we go out... plus, I guess males & females think differently! I got better with some downhill sections, taking it easy at first, then getting faster - mainly to do with my butt hurting so much!! Only one spill last ride ; more caused by the 10kilo pack on my back jerking off to the side when I hit a bump & taking me with it! (We were coming back from camping in the mountains) - The ride before that was at Mt Stromlo, he took me round some switchbacks & I was clipped in - needless to say I found it hard to keep upright! Would love to be able to tackle those better.

Any tips/advice/knowledge of clinics would be appreciated. Cheers.

chica

Likes Dirt
Roadie Rob

Roadie Rob conducts girls MTB courses in Brisbane. He does private classes as well as doing courses which are supported by the Brisbane City Council (RAW - Real Adventure Women) - the BCC courses go for a few hours and cost ard $30 and cater for beginners and intermediate. He has been operating for years and I thoroughly recommend him. he has a website, just google 'roadie rob'
If you jump onto www.mtbdirt.com (great mtb site for SEQ) he posts the clinics on there. you'll also be able to meet up with other girls that ride.