wooden jump?

mitchdogg

Likes Bikes
Hello farkiners i am planning to waste some time messing around in my park and building a wooden jump so it can move.
i would like to know dimesions for the jump, im planning on making it over a park bench just for laughs (tabletop).
also would like to know what the good materials are and how much money it would likely cost.
and i would like to see any of your jumps you have made that are fun and not too advanced.
Thanks guys

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try a search, there’s a great thread on making a kicker and it has all the sizes/materials needed so all you have to do is show the list to somewhere like bunnings. Make sure you use treated wood, we made the mistake of using untreated. Glad I didn’t get hurt when it broke..

Try a search, there’s a great thread on making a kicker and it has all the sizes/materials needed so all you have to do is show the list to somewhere like bunnings. Make sure you use treated wood, we made the mistake of using untreated. Glad I didn’t get hurt when it broke..

pfft just use bolsar wood it should work :D:D:D

mitchdogg

Likes Bikes
hey dude ill look for it but im really crap with searching.. (dont know why) if i dont find it can someone post a link up on here cheers

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
pfft just use bolsar wood it should work :D:D:D

id prefer to use balsa wood, than follow the plans/materials, suggested in the thread i think your talking about.

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
When measuring yours up i suggest you get everything perfect the first time, dont rush it. It will take longer but the product will be awesome.