working week 8hr 2009?

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
i'm trying to set up the calendar for 2009 and i can't find any info on the working week series. anyone know if it's happening again this year?

T-roy

Squid
I have heard that they are not running in the same format/organiser for 09

I have heard a rumour that there may be a 3 race ( 8HR) series put on by the Wannaride crew???

Ive been wrong before though

tjb

Likes Dirt
i have heard that they are not running in the same format/organiser for 09

i have heard a rumour that there may be a 3 race ( 8hr) series put on by the wannaride crew???

Ive been wrong before though
nothing to add here

Last edited:

DaGonz

Eats Squid
I've heard a similar rumour from a 2nd source, so it must be true ....
True that it's a rumour?

I think it's true that wannaride want to hold a series. Stu had more plans for ye olde 8hr series but I havn't seen dates from him yet.

Cheers
Gonz

scotta

Likes Dirt
True that it's a rumour?

I think it's true that wannaride want to hold a series. Stu had more plans for ye olde 8hr series but I havn't seen dates from him yet.

Cheers
Gonz
400-500 riders at most rounds this year why wouldn't he run it?

tjb

Likes Dirt
Given that is the traditional start, does that mean the rest of the series should be happening as normal too ?

bike182mtb

Likes Dirt
spoke to stu this morning and he was saying that one of the dates is locked in for august as well so its running .should be great. :)

scotta

Likes Dirt
round 2 working week series

hi all ,round 2 of the 09 wws will be held at yellomundee on the 8th of march . cheers

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Bump!
Anyone have anymore information? As mentioned the website has gone, and Dirtworks have no link off their site for this years events.