World Championships - Val di Sole DH Seeding

S.

ex offender
Gonna be suuuuuuuuch a good race, tight as hell and all the major contenders (bar Dan Atherton and Lehikoinen) seem to be fit and well. No excuses/gimme wins this year!

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like an awesome track... Take note Aussie track builders, start making tracks more open with lots of line choices!!!

It should be a good race to watch.. The internet is great, a while back we would have had to wait a year for the footage to come out on a dvd (or video if you're old like me). But to watch it live for free at home in my living room is awesome...

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It should be a good race to watch.. The internet is great, a while back we would have had to wait a year for the footage to come out on a dvd (or video if you're old like me). But to watch it live for free at home in my living room is awesome...
Got an invite to a Worlds party/bbq with PC thru a projector. Big screen ! Gonna be awesome. Hopefully the host (Juzzy) will do some live commentary too.

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hopefully the host (Juzzy) will do some live commentary too.
Hell, I don't know why they haven't got him actually doing the commentary for these things. It would be the most amusing viewing ever if he was the commentator!

Flannie

Likes Bikes
Hell, I don't know why they haven't got him actually doing the commentary for these things. It would be the most amusing viewing ever if he was the commentator!
Juzzy, Cedric and Rob Warner... Beer would be the only winner.

It will be great to watch the event live later tonight. The track looks slick in some sections but tacky in others. How is Sam Hill's flat lander....:eek: would he be safer on a motocrosser with no engine (I guess taht's what his bike is)!

W.bat

Likes Dirt
Is it today or is it tomorrow? Silly question but the freecaster says we go 1 day plus an hour or so to go. Hmmm ..........again.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Is it today or is it tomorrow? Silly question but the freecaster says we go 1 day plus an hour or so to go. Hmmm ..........again.
Starts streaming at like 8.30 tonight i think.. 4x racing starts from 9pm i think then Downhill from 12am or so...

Dont quote me on that though

emcgough

Likes Dirt
Starts streaming at like 8.30 tonight i think.. 4x racing starts from 9pm i think then Downhill from 12am or so...

Dont quote me on that though
I think it is junior DH first, then Elite DH, then 4X is at about 3am in the morning. Don't quote me either though as I'm not sure.