World Champs, Out-takes video

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MAN! That was sick...... my computer is stuffed so my World Champs Vid will be like 2 months away...:mad: (I'm getting aq new one... dedicated to teh videoz :cool:.)

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Farkkk me Micth...
If that's the kind of quality clips that DON'T make it, I am hanging out to see what does make the cut!
Really liekd the extra features like the titles and the music headers looked great too.
The final production will be insane! :cool:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jeez thanks for making mine look like shit...
And if that's the out-takes the quality video will be insane. Great job man, hard to find something I didn't like about the video.

O and I can now see why my slow-mo looks crap...

Well done, that was sick. Shame I couldn't meet up with you there seeing as I was probably standing right next to out at the finish line.

Maurice.

Banned
That was awsome Mitch!
The Start with the timelapse is my faviourte part in the whole vid:)
Your riding shots looked great, can't wait for the final vid.

Last edited:

Kane.

Likes Dirt
This is your best work by far Mitch, you have improved alot since Thredbo.
Congrats....

Sam.

Eats Squid
Wow Mitch! Its all come together for you now, so stoked! Top little film dude, cant wait for the champs reel!

caak

Likes Bikes
Fantastic effort.. Very slick edit, smooth and contines to create interest.

Gotta love the Swollen Members!

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
You are now invited to the party in my pants.

You're seriously too talented man, out-takes of that quality are insane in the membrane.

major cudo's man. Sick chips.

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Super impressed man, come a long way form a dodgey cable cam in Nerang Forest :D.

I've got some dirt jump trails you should come film the local bmx boys ride, you shall be blown away. ;)

Bigger than exit, and steeper.

Last edited:

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you sure that first rider is Aaron Gwin? Pretty sure the commentator called him Nathan Gwin. I know it is Aaron, but the commentator did say Nathan
Pretty sick vid though. I really enjoyed.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
On another note; I am also looking for a team to follow and document on a road trip or something for the up and coming National series if anyone is interested, I will upload a promotional team video from each round documenting achievements and training and the life. Much the same as the 'Yeti team' videos and 'The Atherton Project'.
Perhaps get in contact with the Super Sports Australian Tomac Team?
Or perhaps with Nicho for the Kenda/Morewood boys.
They are the only TEAMS I can think of, perhaps get in touch with an individual racer who is planning on racing the whole series, Rando, J Butt, etc.

Good luck with it all Mitch, you really are going places! :cool:

Last edited: