World Cup #2 - Andorra DH Results

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Elite Men
<iframe src="http://www.mtbcut.net/bcplayer/andorramenwinningrun.htm" MARGINHEIGHT="0" scrolling="no" width="486px" height="322px" ></iframe>
1. ATHERTON Gee - GBR - 2:35.35
2. HILL Samuel - AUS - 2:35.66
3. MINNAAR Greg - RSA - 2:36.73
4. PEAT Steve - GBR - 2:37.49
5. BLENKINSOP Samuel - NZL - 2:38.71
6. KOVARIK Chris - AUS - 2:39.18
7. BAREL Fabien - FRA - 2:39.21
8. PEDEMANAUD Fabien - FRA - 2:41.42
9. LEHIKOINEN Matti - FIN - 2:41.65
10. SMITH Steve - CAN - 2:42.00
24. DELFS Mitchell - AUS - 2:46.03
28. ATKINSON Bryn - AUS - 2:46.53
30. CAVALIER Amiel - AUS - 2:46.75
37. BUTTON Joshua - AUS - 2:48.39
38. RANDO Jared - AUS - 2:48.41
46. RENNIE Nathan - AUS - 2:49.51
72. MURRELL Tamryn - AUS - 2:57.72
79. RISCHBIETH Will - AUS - 3:25.70

Elite Women
<iframe src="http://www.mtbcut.net/bcplayer/andorrawomenwinningrun.htm" MARGINHEIGHT="0" scrolling="no" width="486px" height="322px" ></iframe>
1. ATHERTON Rachel - GBR - 2:55.30
2. JONNIER Sabrina - FRA - 3:03.77
3. PUGIN Floriane - FRA - 3:07.11
4. MOSELEY Tracy - GBR - 3:10.41
5. RAGOT Emmeline - FRA - 3:11.11

Full results here.

Last edited by a moderator:

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good to finally see the end of Gee's run this morning. What the hell happened to Rennie?

*morison*

Likes Dirt
Good to finally see the end of Gee's run this morning. What the hell happened to Rennie?
its that new mullet haircut of his, slowing him down. shame bout sammy. i actually watched it last night then on the last run, the feed cut out halfway through gees run. grrr. i didn't know if he beat sam or not cause he was heaps slow through the halfway timer.

but what is with rennie these days.

im tired time for bed.

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
This track was so similar to an NPS it was scary and for Sam to beat out guys like Peaty and Minaar (who has ridden a bit of NPS in the last two seasons) and only go down to Gee by .3 seconds again shows he is in another league. Bring on Fort Bill and The Worlds

... and how DRUNK would the Athertons be about now?

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Congrates to my favourite group of Poms!:D If Sam was going to be beaten at anytime, I am glad it was to Gee on a weekend that all the family takes home the bling.
Awesome runs to Chris and Sam Blenkinsop.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
it was shit house how it just cut out at the very end. i mean come on of all places.
So much for the 400mb of bandwidth every one reckoned i burnt 1300mb last night:mad: not happy jan. now i have to take it really easy for the next 2 weeks:mad:

Brent

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
He was only 0.33 seconds off the pace. Not exactly heaps slower...;)
By my count he was a second slower at thejump after the switchbacks, and still half a second down at the checkpoint, even though they didn't show the split time on the live coverage, so I could be out. That puts him on par with minaars' time for the top half of the track, which means he slaughtered the bottom section. And he did look slow through the woods - lost alot of pace on the second corner.

d_j1

Likes Dirt
Wow those commentators were a real pain in the ass. "Oh come on Gee man. Look at that. BOOM! Gee man really on it. Come on boy." I think they were more interested in verbally blowing Gee then commentating on the race run. Good win though. It'll just make Sam hungrier.

bennylachlan

Likes Dirt
Its interesting to see that over the last few seasons, Sam has been dominating but the rest of the Aussies have been slowly slipping down the order. It used to be a common occurence to get 3 or 4 Aussies in the top 10 and the others not too far behind.

But its awesome to Kovarik up there again. 7th in Maribor and 6th Andorra, I think he's set for a ripper season. :)

indica

Serial flasher
ATHERTON Rachel - GBR - 2:55.30 ... Pinner!

I wonder how T. Hannah would have gone against her.
Watching the vid, she is flying through those switchbacks.
S. you going to tell me she doesn't look impressive?

Cedric would get my vote as the most annoying commentator.

addmin

Likes Dirt
is that a mouse cursor in the middle of the elite womens vid?

also anyone know where i can get a copy of the rest of elite men. my screen capture software didn't work :mad:

cheers.

ps congrats to the athertons :D

Sam.

Eats Squid
OMFG Cedric needs to get his hand of Commencal bikes' dick. Pretty much the whole run he was on about them:S. Hes one of my favourite riders, but he should stick to riding, not commentating:eek: Good effort Athertons, Close fininsh for Sam too, great effort. Kovarik back in the top 10, thats a another good thing to see. Rennie? Where was he!